Worst crappy ass dpp sib?

By what definition of "average" does this possibly make sense?

The average size of your loots. Not average total return.

Example (4 kills on each setup):

LOW DPP
TT IN -> 20 + 20 + 20 + 20
TT OUT -> 17 + 16 + 24 +15
Average size of loot: (17+16+24+15) / 4 = (72/4) = 18.00 PED (higher)
TT return: 90.00% (same return)

HIGH DPP
TT IN -> 17 + 17 + 17 + 17
TT OUT -> 15 + 12 + 13 + 21.2
Average size of loot: (15+12+13+21.2) / 4 = (61.2/4) = 15.30 PED (lower)

This is what I meant, and this is how it works (simplified to the extreme !!!).

Hope it's more clear now.

EDIT: @ermik, I was replying when you posted sorry. I just call it "tt in" because I'm used to it, it's probably damage done or a combination of both I do not know, nobody knows for sure. So for simplicity I just call it "tt in".

Last edited:
I'd imagine that regen doesn't have an impact on the damage total, either, so may just be HP of the mob.

The other day we fought Oratan Lancers with like 5 people, the returns were like 40% because it took so long to kill them that they regened at least an additional 100% of their health.

Or you just got below avg loots. We know regen is paid back to a point.

LOW DPP

HIGH DPP

Yes, this i agree with, but i dont agree with tt beeing the parameter used in calculation of loot.

We have had 1 situation from where we could learn alot.

The clue i leave here is:

Shared mob
Spawned by Kim
Ashi

LOW DPP

HIGH DPP

EDIT: @ermik, I was replying when you posted sorry. I just call it "tt in" because I'm used to it, it's probably damage done or a combination of both I do not know, nobody knows for sure. So for simplicity I just call it "tt in".

:) , fair enough, all for science.

Here are the worst DPPs by my list:

Grindouse Sleaze (L) 0.818
Skildek Pulverizer (L) 1.333
Mux-2 EnergyGlove 1.434
Unique Legend War Axe 1.504
Mann MPH DlxE 1.511
Mux-1 EnergyGlove 1.693
Mir-2 EnergyGlove 1.773
ClericDagger 1B 1.845
Mir-1 EnergyGlove 1.878
Skildek Vaporizer (L) 1.893
Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe 1.9
Mez-1 EnergyGlove 1.963

I prove you ALL wrong, monkey-ass men! See that list above? I made numero uno on that list, knew how bad it was and went hunting anyway, because I am fucking genious brah.

Gun had enough tt when full for 3 mobs. I shot like 1xx ped of ammo, and 3rd mob globalled for 180 ped.

I am not kidding.

I know this is going to blow your mind!!!!

Deal with THAT now with your little mind-blinders on....I blew you!!!

Ka-rah-TAY!!!!

ps...This is entirely true, and it was some time after I discovered the sleaze...I forgot what mob, but can check tracker. It really happened...I don't know why I was talking like a crazy person again, though...but it's so fun

Last edited:
You blew me? You dirty boy.

:popcorn:

Relax guys. I'm going to sort this out. Lets have the discussion afterwards.

I intend to cycle alot, but will have a fail saf at a 1000 ped loss. Using a new ultra non eco weapon the trend should be easy to spot well before that.

I intend to cycle alot, but will have a fail saf at a 1000 ped loss. Using a new ultra non eco weapon the trend should be easy to spot well before that.

I'd normally wish you the best of luck, but I don't want to skew the results :laugh:

Edit:

Unless you guys are ready to pay for science. I'm not fucking my wallet to prove a point of the trend is visible and significant early enoguh.

Edit: Edit went wrong.

Edit:

Unless you guys are ready to pay for science. I'm not fucking my wallet to prove a point of the trend is visible and significant early enoguh.

Edit: Edit went wrong.

are you rebutting yourself?

are you rebutting yourself?

I'm saying. When I get constant shitreturns and goes towards hell. I will turn before the gates.

I'll have a failsafe around 1000-2000 ped and if my losses goes further, I'll stop the thingy.

Edit: Since my TT loss is at roughly 600 ped last 30k ped cycled, I am expecting something like that if dpp really doesnt matter.

My tt loss is 5200 on the last 40k. :)

My tt loss is 5200 on the last 40k. :)

Well, according to theory, that is because you dont maxxor your gunzor. If I maxozr shit dpdp weapon I should get the same returns I get using my precious gear according to some. If not, well, then DPP actually matters.

Well, according to theory, that is because you dont maxxor your gunzor. If I maxozr shit dpdp weapon I should get the same returns I get using my precious gear according to some. If not, well, then DPP actually matters.

this just gave me a seizure.

Me and Popfuzz did tests with opalo + a104 and even e-15
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?194196-The-Too-Big-Amp-Test
Plus me and others did lower-eco.weapons testing I can link to later if wanted.

Low dpp tests are always interesting, however let me give you a clue:

The answer to "does eco matter" has the same answer to "what's the three top rules.of business?" The answer is:Location, location, location.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?194196-The-Too-Big-Amp-Test

The answer to "does eco matter" has the same answer to "what's the three top rules.of business?" The answer is:Location, location, location.

Location doesn't matter if you have a bad business plan and don't have the margins on your side....

If you're trying to crap out your dpp, you need to use an unmaxed gun with the crappiest un-eco amp possible. The misses will tank your dpp. Dunno why you want SIB though, to me the lack of skill gains would be an insult to injury that would help remove any value out of the whole experience.

All that said, my biggest loot drops have come while using my EWE EP-40 Merc which I wasn't even close to maxed on when I got them. I'm only about 7.3/10 and 7.5/10 on them now.

If you're trying to crap out your dpp, you need to use an unmaxed gun with the crappiest un-eco amp possible. The misses will tank your dpp. Dunno why you want SIB though, to me the lack of skill gains would be an insult to injury that would help remove any value out of the whole experience.

All that said, my biggest loot drops have come while using my EWE EP-40 Merc which I wasn't even close to maxed on when I got them. I'm only about 7.3/10 and 7.5/10 on them now.

What I am trying to prove is that maxing a weapon doesn't matter, that it is the actual dpp that matters. Hence, I need a sib weapon with bad dpp.

You weren't maxed, were you?

So what you are saying is there is a personal loot pool.......

Loot pool. :scratch2:

And i thought it was common knowledge that its dmg done , not tt in.

We have proof, you just have to know where to look.

I wouldn't exactly use a word like "knowledge". I mean, seeing as we don't know anything.

Getting shit returns while over-amping could mean that DPP matters. Or it could mean that over-amping is stupid, and DPP has nothing to do with it. The game specifically warns you from over-amping, so I doubt it's ever a good idea.

You already failed then so save yourself some peds.

Besides you need to be level 100 on something because realistic sib options don't exist.

or to clarify, we know its not tt in, so it has to be dmg done ( hp killed )

I call bullshit.

Then don't bother. 1000ped up/downs are nothing when using uneco stuff.

I call bullshit.

ok, if we put tt in as the parameter.

Kim spawns shared vanguard big ass mob.

He accidently spawns a second one, making it hard for the ppl to kill the first.

Kim then kills the extra spawned vanguard, with a few random hits from other ppl aswell on the mob but insignificant in relation to dmg done by kim with Marco unique gun making huge dmg for extremely little tt cost.

Mob dies and 3k hof.

Now, if tt were to be in parameter.... That wouldnt have happened.

I call you back.

ok, if we put tt in as the parameter.

Kim spawns shared vanguard big ass mob.

He accidently spawns a second one, making it hard for the ppl to kill the first.

Kim then kills the extra spawned vanguard, with a few random hits from other ppl aswell on the mob but insignificant in relation to dmg done by kim with Marco unique gun making huge dmg for extremely little tt cost.

Mob dies and 3k hof.

Now, if tt were to be in parameter.... That wouldnt have happened.

I call you back.

And we have never seen a small mob hof above killkost?

We don't know for sure how the Marco gun works and we don't know if special mobs work differently. Stick to regular weapons and mobs.

I call bullshit.

Then don't bother. 1000ped up/downs are nothing when using uneco stuff.

It will depend on what mobs I'm hunting.

Obviously, to create as large of a data set as possible with limited funds, it would be best to hunt something small.

Back