Damn, I'm rich again!

Nor Alien

Elite
Society
The Gathering
Nor Alien Euqcab
Atten: please for the love of what ever deity you choose, don't call the number listed below!!

Just got this notice in my email:

Attn: Please,
We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a heir to the total sum of Ten Million British Pounds.

A regular mail was dispatched to you but no response from you. We request you to kindly acknowledge this email to enable us process your inheritance.

Yours truly,
Admin Staff.
Qs Services UK.
For ? call: +447937418879

This was their second attempt at reaching me via email... The first one must have gotten lost with all the other male enlargement notices I get.... :scratch2:
What oh what I'm I going to buy with all this money! :popcorn:

The funny thing is that it's always such ridiculous high amount of money :silly2:

Thanks for the info. If you don't want it, I will call them soon and will post here what they say

This seems totally legitimate. :laugh:
completely! :tongue2:

The funny thing is that it's always such ridiculous high amount of money :silly2:
It's for those real greedy bastards who can't be bothered enough to buy a lottery ticket for anything under 5 million dollars.. Seems some people couldn't survive on less money, yet they are surviving on less then 10% of that every year! :laugh: Err more like 1%... :ahh:

Nice, that's 150M+ peds, you should be able not to depo for at least a year :yay:

Well I called the number. Had a nice chat with a man with a deep accent. He seemed fairly honest. You fool you missed out on 10 million British pounds! I convinced him I was the hier! LOL, he believed me as well! Anyway, once the money is transferred to my account I will buy Calypso and Monria. He said I would get the money in 5 business days. How cool is this! I have been very successful so far with such inheritances! I have won multiple Readers Digest multi million dollar prize pools. My greatest memory is when I won 100 million Euros! There have been some delays, but I expect the money will come soon. :money:

Nice, that's 150M+ peds, you should be able not to depo for at least a year :yay:
Six months... Tops! :laugh:
The nigerian prince one is much better :laugh:
Yeah I blew through that one at least three time now.... Since this one is so little I'll have to be more frugal! :yup:
Well I called the number. Had a nice chat with a man with a deep accent. He seemed fairly honest. You fool you missed out on 10 million British pounds! I convinced him I was the hier! LOL, he believed me as well! Anyway, once the money is transferred to my account I will buy Calypso and Monria. He said I would get the money in 5 business days. How cool is this! I have been very successful so far with such inheritances! I have won multiple Readers Digest multi million dollar prize pools. My greatest memory is when I won 100 million Euros! There have been some delays, but I expect the money will come soon. :money:
LOL it will arrive at the same time I hit a 100k ATH... On Berry punies! :laugh:

Last edited:
I came here looking for the gratz button :confused:

I came here looking for the gratz button :confused:
I'm thinking it doesn't qualify as an achievement. Although I've received enough of these emails to qualify for a frequent junk collector award! ;)

Back