Question: Unusural crafting results

Supajosh

Alpha
Josh supajosh the fisrt
So today i did 3000 clicks on full condition on simple I plastic springs, i had a success of 3.8% but my highest loot was just 21 ped ! I have never in all my years playing seen such a thing happen . ive played the game well over 10 years and am more than familiar with crafting loot swings and so forth but the results seemed alarming to me until i saw that there was a 42k uber today >

Question for the more experienced crafters is > Have you noticed that when big ubers pop it has a direct effect on your crafting success rate or more importantly the multipliers that you hit .

my running theory is that when a large uber hits it 'sucks up' many other what would be multipliers into one loot and runs like mine are the results of the system re balancing ?

any thoughts ?

So today i did 3000 clicks on full condition on simple I plastic springs, i had a success of 3.8% but my highest loot was just 21 ped ! I have never in all my years playing seen such a thing happen . ive played the game well over 10 years and am more than familiar with crafting loot swings and so forth but the results seemed alarming to me until i saw that there was a 42k uber today >

Question for the more experienced crafters is > Have you noticed that when big ubers pop it has a direct effect on your crafting success rate or more importantly the multipliers that you hit .

my running theory is that when a large uber hits it 'sucks up' many other what would be multipliers into one loot and runs like mine are the results of the system re balancing ?

any thoughts ?

Well... For starters, if it doesn't have decay, I don't craft it on full quality. However, since the introduction of EP4 bps, I've noticed that my success rate on fully maxed component BPs has dropped from a normal 33-38% to 25-29%ish (Full quantity!!!) now being the new normal. My guess, is that MA put a ninja nerf on component BPs so they can pay out on their new cash cow.

I've noticed that my success rate on fully maxed component BPs has dropped from a normal 33-38% to 25-29%ish (Full quantity!!!) now being the new normal.

I corroborate. 28% is the new normal. I can still remember the outrage ~1.5 years ago when it dropped to ~37%. :laugh:

TT returns are fine though, it's just product/residue ratio that's beyond the pale.

3000 clicks is not enough to pull a proper average when the cos is as low as on condition crafting.

There has never been any stats to support a big win or ATH, affect any tt returns.

There are lots of logs, that support the opposite effect.

Rgds

Ace

crafting sucks even more now, nothing else to say :(

Crafting success rate had plummet down to 20-26%. Damage enhancers was at 17%, Depth 24%, BSM 26%, and d-class 22%. This is highway robbery and I wont be crafting anymore unless this get revert back to normal. :mad:

I have been noticing an average success rate of below 30% on full quantity for some time now - its definately been adjusted to be lower again.

Back