Help: Help, my pet is Fe█

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
buy_more_utf8_ma.jpg

Please I nee█ a doctor my pet is Fe█ and I don't know what to do. Will it be Fe█ until it's Dea█?

Can I buy a consonant atleast? :(

you might want to feed him.

Well I'm no pet doctor, but have you fed him (or her) lately? If not, feed the pet by giving them some nutrio bars (Which you cvan buy from anyone selling them, or from the auction.. Other than that, I dunno what that means , as i never let my pets go hungry . (So if you got nutrio bars, then fed them, if you don't have the nutrio bars, buy them and feed them.. Just my observation.

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Military, Planet Arkadia
a.ka. "The Blind Sniper (And) "His_Dog_Spot"

buy_more_utf8_ma.jpg

Please I nee█ a doctor my pet is Fe█ and I don't know what to do. Will it be Fe█ until it's Dea█?

Can I buy a consonant atleast? :(

█amn, that sucks.

put'em down quick and painless in the pet shredder terminal and get a new pet!...

I got a lvl 12 Tabtab for ya! :yup:

Last edited:
I used some nutrio bars and now my pet is Well Fe█, Fe█, well fe█ god █amit MA fix all this squares.

What is this sorcery, is my pet Well Feffoided? Well Feminised? Well Feathered?

This is a legitimate bug report by the way, I didn't photoshop the image (besides adding the red circle), the game really puts squares in random letters sometimes. Happened in auction too.

Please this is no laughing matter mister, where is the un-Fe█ing terminal? The auctioneer refuses to give me directions that pokerface bastard :mad:

You mean the auctioneer refuses to give you █irections? :ahh:

Back