Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
hello, i wonder how much this is worth.

passive effect. level 8 focuz 10% boost
passive effect. level 23 acceleration 12% boost

regards cambuurrinse

Last edited:
I would be interested as well.....! Currently my silver rabbit is lv 9, food alone is gonna be a mountain on lv 23

Rgds

Ace

it would help to know the pet's stats

My estimation around 2k-2.5k peds...

It will reach level 23 around 45k-50k xp. So will use around 225-250ped TT of nutrio.

Falagor
:bandit:

my level 9 silver rabbit sold earlyr for 325ped + a level 3 silver kanin nearly full fed (so +-400 i suppose?)

Although i respect the price you say, thats nuts. the rabbit i bought off you is now level 15, nearly level 16 and at the rate its going... when i hit level 23, i honestly wouldn't take 5k. even 10k i would look down upon, simply because of the time.....

Thats me personally, not sure if that would be the value of it, but you have to look past the TT value of the food and look at the amount of time it takes to get to that level....

IMO, at least 10k peds at level 23 (due to the time). strictly my biased opinion of course

Although i respect the price you say, thats nuts. the rabbit i bought off you is now level 15, nearly level 16 and at the rate its going... when i hit level 23, i honestly wouldn't take 5k. even 10k i would look down upon, simply because of the time.....

Thats me personally, not sure if that would be the value of it, but you have to look past the TT value of the food and look at the amount of time it takes to get to that level....

IMO, at least 10k peds at level 23 (due to the time). strictly my biased opinion of course

10k ped for a level 23silver rabbit? wow thats much

A
but you have to look past the TT value of the food and look at the amount of time it takes to get to that level....

going this road sweat should be much more expensive then it is, and a lot other iteams too, but they are not becouse hardly anyone will count your time

going this road sweat should be much more expensive then it is, and a lot other iteams too, but they are not becouse hardly anyone will count your time

I get that.... For me the time means a lot. Hence prob will never sell lol

if i get mine to level 23 i sell it, i am online all day and training it

Level 23 is 45012 xp :)

Thx for confirmation ;). So ~225ped TT of nutrios (lets say at 250%). Cost to train ~550-560peds.

There are services who charge 1ped/h + cost of nutrio. If i remember right the silver kanin gets around 50-55xp/h. So roughly 900 hours of active training ;).

So person who runs such a service already (and seems to be happy with 1ped/h) should also be happy with around 2k-2.5k peds price.

I understand corvette that you would not sell so cheap - me neither ;).

Falagor

It will reach level 23 around 45k-50k xp. So will use around 225-250ped TT of nutrio.

Falagor

Hey Falagor
I noticed you have alot of experience with pets.
My ancient snable strong has 160k exp. with the 20% pet skill boost.
Any idea how much he is worth?

Ps. Sorry for the oftopic

Hey Falagor

NOt a lot i would guess, people only want the canins because of the speed boost.

Pet skill boost is kinda useless :(

Rgds

Ace

NOt a lot i would guess, people only want the canins because of the speed boost.

Pet skill boost is kinda useless :(

Rgds

Ace

Well, that's what we have now.

Will be interesting to see what kind of features we get for pets in June.

Hey Falagor

As Ace said ;). Most wanted buff at m is the speed buff.

Afaik 160k xp on Acients still requried about 800.00ped TT of nutrios (eco skilling). About time needed to skill i up - afaik the ancients skill up MUCH faster than the new mobs - not sure about xp/h ratio though so cant make a price really.

Falagor

As Ace said ;). Most wanted buff at m is the speed buff.

Afaik 160k xp on Acients still requried about 800.00ped TT of nutrios (eco skilling). About time needed to skill i up - afaik the ancients skill up MUCH faster than the new mobs - not sure about xp/h ratio though so cant make a price really.

Falagor

Must be more,

When I trained it I already put a ton of nutrio into it, did not skill it extremely eco though. Tried to find the spreadsheet where I noted the numbers down, but must be on my old lappy.

They are harder to train than the new normal pets, that's for sure. Not sure how they compare to the new rare ones though.

Edit:

When I had old Brownoser in my possesion, I was training it for a fee + nutrio cost. Once I got my hands on this particular snable, which was four or five levels higher, we calculated the nutrio cost for bringing the old one up there, and made a switcharoo. If 800 TT of nutrio is enough to bring it to 160k XP, then we must have done some serious flaws in the math and I owe Perv money.

Must be more,

When I trained it I already put a ton of nutrio into it, did not skill it extremely eco though. Tried to find the spreadsheet where I noted the numbers down, but must be on my old lappy.

They are harder to train than the new normal pets, that's for sure. Not sure how they compare to the new rare ones though.

Edit:

When I had old Brownoser in my possesion, I was training it for a fee + nutrio cost. Once I got my hands on this particular snable, which was four or five levels higher, we calculated the nutrio cost for bringing the old one up there, and made a switcharoo. If 800 TT of nutrio is enough to bring it to 160k XP, then we must have done some serious flaws in the math and I owe Perv money.

I did some tests on Ancient Exa Strong and xp/energy ratio was about 2.03-2.05 a bit better ratio than on other pets but just a little - on others its aroudn 1.95-2.00... so my guess it will be similar for other Ancients too...

So 160xp = ~80k energy = 800.00ped nutrio ;).

Falagor

Well, that's what we have now.

Will be interesting to see what kind of features we get for pets in June.

My Ancient Daikiba Strong looks like a tank. I want it to act like a tank! I want it to pick up ninja spawns and tank mobs on command for me while I burn them down!

I guess my view of pets will forever be jaded by my old hunters use of them in that other fantasy game.

I did some tests on Ancient Exa Strong and xp/energy ratio was about 2.03-2.05 a bit better ratio than on other pets but just a little - on others its aroudn 1.95-2.00... so my guess it will be similar for other Ancients too...

So 160xp = ~80k energy = 800.00ped nutrio ;).

Falagor

Cant be correct!

He eats almost 50 ped per day!
Gains 114 EXp per hour and costs 1.95 ped per hour (at 250%)

Not sure how to calculate the ratio tho.
Trick every 10 minutes at 19 XP costs 13 nutrio

Cant be correct!

He eats almost 50 ped per day!
Gains 114 EXp per hour and costs 1.95 ped per hour (at 250%)

Not sure how to calculate the ratio tho.
Trick every 10 minutes at 19 XP costs 13 nutrio

Really wierd then... i did test it on Exa Strong and i am sure it was ~2.03-2.05 xp/en. Your ratio is 0.58 xp/en.

Are you sure you are making tricks only at 99-100% focus? Mayby Ancient Snable eats more than Exa Strong?

Falagor

Really wierd then... i did test it on Exa Strong and i am sure it was ~2.03-2.05 xp/en. Your ratio is 0.58 xp/en.

Are you sure you are making tricks only at 99-100% focus? Mayby Ancient Snable eats more than Exa Strong?

Falagor

All tricks only at 99 or 100%

Estimated +/- 1400 hours of training

IMO, at least 10k peds at level 23 (due to the time).

lol... 10K for time?... if you're not playing, and you're just online to train your bunny, you're probably just watching TV/Netflix or surfing the web! :ahh:

pffft 10K for time! you funny!:lolup:

Reactions: Mac
lol... 10K for time?... if you're not playing, and you're just online to train your bunny, you're probably just watching TV/Netflix or surfing the web! :ahh:

pffft 10K for time! you funny!:lolup:

lol you missed the key component in there where i said 'IMO'. Yes, my time is valuable to me, so I expect a charge to it. ALso i that same post, I said I would never bother selling anywho, just saying :)

Hey Falagor

i am interested in 20% skillboost pet

Wanted to bump this up as I've unlocked the 12% accelleration passive boost from my silver bunny just now :). 45012XP.

Back