Question: Camo Arms Jungle vs. ML-35

ML-35 in my opinion.
-Greater range(filling its role of a tagger).
-More of them around(easier to buy).
-More eco(it will add up over time).
-Less dps, but you can lay down another couple of shots with its extra 25 meters of range.

- Black

One costs 15000Ped the other 6000Ped... the answer is very clear.

If you can find me a buyer for a couple of Camo Jungle @ 15k each id be happy to first buy a few of them @ 8-12k and sell them to you!

and to OP: ML35

Better range
Better eco
Lower price ( lower risk of capital reduction from downward price trend )

only aspect i can think of where Jungle would be preferable is in pvp.

If you can find me a buyer for a couple of Camo Jungle @ 15k each id be happy to first buy a few of them @ 8-12k and sell them to you!

and to OP: ML35

Better range
Better eco
Lower price ( lower risk of capital reduction from downward price trend )

only aspect i can think of where Jungle would be preferable is in pvp.

How come Jungle is better in PVP? It has alot Shorter range

How come Jungle is better in PVP? It has alot Shorter range

more single type dmg, faster reload, with a good number of tiers on it it becomes a beast since many armors are focused to protect vs laser and plasma weapons.

more single type dmg, faster reload, with a good number of tiers on it it becomes a beast since many armors are focused to protect vs laser and plasma weapons.

I see but what about ML35, longer range tier 6? (50DMG amp?? )

I see but what about ML35, longer range tier 6? (50DMG amp?? )

you cant use 50 dmg amp on ml35....

and a camo jungle t6 is still better than a ml35 t6 for pk.

you cant use 50 dmg amp on ml35....

and a camo jungle t6 is still better than a ml35 t6 for pk.

Ohh okay :) i heard so much things that ML35 was better due the range and all that but i heard that Camo arms is good Hunting gun

I'd prefer the jungle for hunting due to a lot higher dps. The lack of a few meters in range isn't something you notice much anyways. As for PK I don't think it's any good since it's way to little (oneshot) dmg on it and the same goes for ML-35. Both are lvl 100 guns tho so I wouldn't recommend any of them for hunting unless you are close to that.

I'd prefer the jungle for hunting due to a lot higher dps. The lack of a few meters in range isn't something you notice much anyways. As for PK I don't think it's any good since it's way to little (oneshot) dmg on it and the same goes for ML-35. Both are lvl 100 guns tho so I wouldn't recommend any of them for hunting unless you are close to that.

yes i know but if we talk level 100 u know and all that, today i spoke to a player he said that Camo Arms is good only in hunt while ML35 in both Hunt and Pk he said

yes i know but if we talk level 100 u know and all that, today i spoke to a player he said that Camo Arms is good only in hunt while ML35 in both Hunt and Pk he said

ML-35 isn't any good for pk. Both of them are bad for pk so just look at hunting. Just pick up a Marine stalker (L) with good tiers if you need a ranged blp gun for pk.

In hunting ml-35 is better if you care about eco and the jungle is better if you don't think eco matters (like me). In everyday use the range feels pretty similar but you do notice the big difference in dps imho.

I had a tier 5 camo urban, it was great for lower level PK / Armors. ML-45 is best of the series for PK (lower level players and armor), ML-35 is best for hunting if you want to add extra damage to a mob untill it gets in regular rifle range.

Best item for lower level players atm is a high tiered Cryo chip.

Urban, Kull its not about Urban its about Jungle :O but i love ur respond hmmm darn never thoug of that way i knew that ML45 is pk but didnt know other stuff u said

I've had both ML-35 and Jungle, and I would choose Jungle every day. The DPS output is good and reload is fast enough so you dont fall asleep while reloading...

Yes, it does fall short in terms of range compared to ML-35, but the higher DPS make the range on Jungle good enough to kill ex. Proteron before they hit you.

I dont care that much about eco, I know Jungle is a bit less eco than ML-35, but since you dont get hit as much with Jungle and kills more mobs/hour, Jungle is superior anyway imo.

/ePonta

I've had both ML-35 and Jungle, and I would choose Jungle every day. The DPS output is good and reload is fast enough so you dont fall asleep while reloading...

Yes, it does fall short in terms of range compared to ML-35, but the higher DPS make the range on Jungle good enough to kill ex. Proteron before they hit you.

I dont care that much about eco, I know Jungle is a bit less eco than ML-35, but since you dont get hit as much with Jungle and kills more mobs/hour, Jungle is superior anyway imo.

/ePonta

Thank you! NOW THAT MADE MY DAY! GRRRRRRRR :D Im happy... srsly! you opened my eyes! :D(DAILY BUMP FOR YOU! Rumple) but waht about PVP??? isnt ML better due range? 35 that is i know 45 is best in PVP

Thank you! NOW THAT MADE MY DAY! GRRRRRRRR :D Im happy... srsly! you opened my eyes! :D(DAILY BUMP FOR YOU! Rumple) but waht about PVP??? isnt ML better due range? 35 that is i know 45 is best in PVP

*sigh*

You are the only person in the world one can explain everything to, and then you ask the original question again.

*sigh*

You are the only person in the world one can explain everything to, and then you ask the original question again.

Ehh come one :) i like some times i like to ask and re ask questions but now i know what i wanted to know so thanks to everyone who helped me out! :)

camo all the way

jungle stalker beats the ml 45 and ml 35 in pvp everytime a few meters range doesnt out way the speed and damage of the camo the only ml that can be compared to a jungle stalker is the modifide ml 35 and thats it ive used all of them and ended up buying a jungle stalker best weapon ive used in game ,,,,if your worried about that few extra meters ad 2 range enhancers on it and whamo its twice the weapon any ml will be ,,, my two pecs worth

Back