Resurrection Chip

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
When I started playing in 2009 a Resurrection chip was worth about 24kPED. Then MindArk released H-DNA.

The value of these chips has plummeted where you would have to compare the costs of H-DNA versus the chip decay and repair costs and skill gain, oh and the ESL unlock.

The main difference being you can't use the Resurrection chip on yourself.

So I would think a value of maybe 1-2Kped? With the use of reviving dead players in teams who don't have H-DNA on them.

One could only hope that all Resurrection chip owners have petitioned MA to revamp the chip for self use with a UL H-DNA slot.

Cheers
Bjorn

One sold on auction for +5K recently since I was asleep and my alarm didn't wake me up. I bought it from the winner for +5800. You can't compare it to h-dna since they can only be used once per 30 minutes. L pouches are also only able to be used at level 25 vs level 14 and cost 3 times as much per use after markup. UL chip also has more range, which can be a huge benefit.

One sold on auction for +5K recently since I was asleep and my alarm didn't wake me up. I bought it from the winner for +5800. You can't compare it to h-dna since they can only be used once per 30 minutes. L pouches are also only able to be used at level 25 vs level 14 and cost 3 times as much per use after markup. UL chip also has more range, which can be a huge benefit.

I do think MA should tweek them to allow self resurrection.

Ma allowed TP on almost every LA.
MA added revival terminals in beacon missions and other instances.
MA changed chip reload from original wery slow 5 uses / minute to 2 uses / minute to latter inprove it to 3 uses minute.
MA added vehicles on top on TP's on every LA so waiting MFer to concentrate and try revive become obsolete - better revive at revival and then use TP or vehicle.
Oh MA was latter wery gnerous to lower possibility to be interrupted in concentration period and made succes rate from wery low even for most skilled MFers to 100% suces and adding some HP to revived ones - but as i said all that after chip became obsolete, after MA removed any need for it.
There was period when chip costed not 24k but 40k.
It can make company to scanner in same corner.... you know where decoy desppenser, tailoring and similar sit under dust.

There was period when chip costed not 24k but 40k.

The price hike up to 40k ped I Think was because no chip had dropped since 2005 or so, while a lot of players had skilled up to that level... together with some other items (consider ML-35).

I use Rakzums Pouch(L) occasionally simply because I can't just deposit Three months of salary into game (as it was at "all time high"), and I don't have any oldtime item, like a hangar, mod fap or landarea I can trade with either.

So, pretty much, there are more options nowdays. Not only for resurrection chips, but also for teleport chips. And oldschool weapons are now passed by SIB weapons when it comes to efficiency (unless you happen to be at, say, level 90 and above).

Back