Any updates planned to the achievement window?

Lizzy Storm

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lizzy Demon Storm
In general, I enjoy collecting achievements in game. But the achievement window in this game just makes my head hurt.

Nothing seems to be sorted properly, and you need to look hard to find what you are looking for.

What I'd like to see is that the list starts out with each planet, so you can easily choose the planet you want to see your achievements of. Then when you click one, categories will appear below it. Like hunting, mining, crafting, pvp, exploration, etc.

A lot of achievements also do not seem to work, and some achievements that are universe wide, are categorized in the wrong place. There are categories you can currently select, but there are no achievements shown that you can get either.

I don't know if other people feel the same way about this, but please discuss.

I love achievements, the way it is implemented ingame however totally ruins it for me.
I want an achievement page per planet and a percentage completed per planet. I don't want to know i have no achievements on planets i don't care about.

So many achievements were from missions, places and events that are history now, the only purpose of percentage is to frustrate newer players :D

I love achievements, the way it is implemented ingame however totally ruins it for me.
I want an achievement page per planet and a percentage completed per planet. I don't want to know i have no achievements on planets i don't care about.

And I want the achievements I lost during early space back! :wtg:

Achievements like VIP, Fragmented and Uplinked.

Last edited:
I lost achievements after each VU in certain period many times.
Some i was able to repeat mission to regain achievement.
But mayn do not let me - because i have them already done lol.
Also flying in space caused you lost all of them, once back on planet you got them back but not all.
Looking achievements on an avatar can lead to wrong conclusions.
You can see many achievements on some newcomer avatar who did them recently or you can look in almost empty list on one vet avatar who did all of them in past.
So that info became obsolete and i can piss on it. Also i unchecked achievemnets share option as MA ruined it.
Same with number of missions done after MA introduced daylies wich count too or changing attribute tokens at npc wich count as mission too.
Achievements and number of missions done dont tell you much as in past or as we suposed that shud be.

Also flying in space caused you lost all of them, once back on planet you got them back but not all.
You can see many achievements on some newcomer avatar who did them recently or you can look in almost empty list on one vet avatar who did all of them in past.
So that info became obsolete and i can piss on it. Also i unchecked achievemnets share option as MA ruined it.
Same with number of missions done after MA introduced daylies wich count too or changing attribute tokens at npc wich count as mission too.
Achievements and number of missions done dont tell you much as in past or as we suposed that shud be.

As i do not care much about achievments i fully agree that there is total mess in both achievment and quest section...

It would be much beter if we had at least this: two tabs for each planet with "normal" and "repetable" (not all are daily but some are weekly) quests and if possible with timer left till you can repeat it visible in the mision log. This way "daily" would not go to completed since they are repetable...

Seems MA does NOT care at all about completionists. I am one of them and i dumped the goal of completing everything long ago... it was really hard to do...

Falagor
:bandit:

The dailies only count once for each mission.

The only achievement you will see this year is the Compet app.

The only achievement you will see this year is the Compet app.

Since when are you an optimist? :rolleyes:

On topic, tbh i haven't seen the achievement window for at least a year because it wasn't there when i started and i never got used to it. I have been entertained by some of the random achievements and think they might motivate small things like exploring areas of the map and doing certain actions if they were more clearly laid out.

It would be much beter if we had at least this: two tabs for each planet with "normal" and "repetable" (not all are daily but some are weekly) quests and if possible with timer left till you can repeat it visible in the mision log. This way "daily" would not go to completed since they are repetable...

Well, then we have the "daily" missions on Arkadia for the military chain, which you are to repeat a number of times (10?), before you get promoted to next level. The denomination "daily" is of course confusing for us from Calypso, and besides the "hot countdown" timer, there is no counter telling you how many times you have repeated the mission.

Back