Selling: Old Bessie: Starkhov AS-129 Tier 2.2

IvoL

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers
Peregrine IvoL Falcon
After nearly 4 years the time has come to say goodbye to one of my most reliable and trusted comrades: Old Bessie.
Countless times she has come to my rescue when needed most: when all other weapons had failed.
As my main weapons are Melee, she has seen relatively little use: I would even go as far as saying she is as good as new - even though she's a classic she is in mint condition.
With a relatively high fire rate (54 attacks/min) and an impressive sound, she makes many newer models look (and especially sound) like toys.
The good range of 66m will keep many attackers at bay: they will either be dead before reaching you, or as good as since they are now looking straght into the barrel at close range!

Currently at Tier 2.2, remaining TIRs: 72, 95, 122, 56, 90, 136, 85, 70.

Equipped with just two dmg enhancers and a Beast or a Cause this magnificient gun will give you a whopping max. 81.9 DPS (Beast) or 88.2 DPS (Cause) (old school max. DPS that is, effective DPS would come at 56.9 and 61.3 respectively, see also full weapon specs on Entropedia).

Ingame market value (Tier 2) shows 1 sale this year, for TT+1400 PED.
SB: TT+1350 PED
BO: TT+1450 PED
(current TT just over 90 PED)

If you feel you've got what it takes to look after and take care of Bessie, respond below or drop me a pm.
Response times may vary from time to time - depending on IRL activities.

Last edited:
still for sale

bring up my post - get your hands on this great gun while you can!

up, up, up and away...well actually not away yet, still for sale

bump bump bump

time for another bump...

bumpadeebump

and time for another bump I'd say...

bump, bump, and away!

time for another bump

bumpadeebump!

bring it up again...

bring it up again!

i offer tt+1k

offer tt +1100

wow - off for a couple off days out of town and all of the sudden not one but two bids :cool:

as I'm kinda busy IRL and most likely will not be able to log at all in this week, I'll leave it for another few days, just in case another (counter) bid is made...

hopefully by this time next week we'll be able to find a new caretaker for Old Bessie :D

cheers,
IvoL

going once....going twice...

still for sale...

Back