HoF: Sand King HoF $3000+

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
After a looooong grind through the waves it actually turned out to be one of the biggest loots in a while on EU hunting.

I got 370 Peds out of the whole ordeal.

Rant (People joining at boss wave)

One thing i hated was the fact that people come on the last wave to kill the boss and take some easy peds, personally think they need to make it so people who actually do the waves get to kill the boss and those that don't simply cant shoot him.

Reason being is during the waves there were 18-25 people? all happy grinding through the waves with some ubers in there kicking ass which was fantastic. By the end I had counted 65 without the people behind me or reviving and they only arrived for the boss which I thought was kinda BS....

To fix this I would suggest a system that allows people to be locked into the wave event after say 7 waves to kill the boss, anyone joining after will not be able to shoot any further waves or the boss, with a timeout for those who have been afk of course to avoid any issues there etc...

What are your thoughts on this? post in the comments below!

Uhm... Grats.

Easy ped? First time you did sand king I assume?

Without those people it would time out and all ped be gone. I didn't like it either, but they are needed. That's why people start spaming the chat channels at the end.

If it took an hour to take down the king and endless peds of those trying shouldn't that be the whole fun of it instead of every man and his dog coming in for the kill?

Also it should be done with tactics to kill the boss, some actual planning?

I just don't think the system for these kind of events is quite there yet, let alone all the glitching in trees etc etc..

Just my opinion, not a bite at anyone in EU, more of a "I don't think this system is any good"

If it took an hour to take down the king and endless peds of those trying shouldn't that be the whole fun of it instead of every man and his dog coming in for the kill?

I just don't think the system for these kind of events is quite there yet, let alone all the glitching in trees etc etc..

Just my opinion, not a bite at anyone in EU, more of a "I don't think this system is any good"

After 20 minutes Sand King disappears. That's why I stopped raging at people popping up at the end. :)

But grats! It's tough work to get through the waves and fun that you guys got rewarded at the end.

Ah i didn't realise that the timeout is on the king, my bad there then! well MA need to fix that then, turn the timeout off or turn it up for the boss.

...kill the boss and take some easy peds...

You need to rethink your attitude. Do you want to know my return rate on the sand king? I can tell you, since I log everything.

My TT return on sand king alone is ~38.76%. Take some easy peds eh? yes.

I doubt you could kill it with 20 people anyway. Congrats on the nice loot, the one I wasn't in btw :(

Gratz but it's not easy for everyone ^^

weeee, im in the video :)

*on topic, we need the influx of players at the end to take down the King

Gratz nub...I very often profit on those Rex-Waves and mostly loose at the Boss-Loot so really no need to change anything ;)

I am one of those jumped in at last stage!

Why?

Because someone type in chat: "Sandking wave 11, come join us - more hunters needed!"

And now you blame us coming there to help killing the king, we shouldn´t do exactly that someone asked for?

Well next time advise your grinders not to post that sentence and let sanking timeout with your 25 people there LOL

I have seen it timeout, although chats where spammed for help, but not enough came to help !

GZ to all who came there and helped.

Sometimes people jump in and the loot is great. Sometimes people jump in and the loot sucks. You only remember the times when it is good. Sandking takes a long time to kill, even with a lot of players.

The worst thing is when you want to do a wave event and can't get enough people to show up, so you have to just let the boss mob time out.

I was there for this one and I only got about 300 peds myself, but we all made out pretty well on the earlier waves. So I have no complaints about sharing the loot.

I do, however, have a major problem with the fact that the damned thing constantly goes "unreachable" when it's completely in the open and should be able to run right over anyone who gets in it's way. Someone was saying that it is because the Sandking has no AoE damage. If that is the case, I vote that they add some AoE damage.

Rant (People joining at boss wave)

One thing i hated was the fact that people come on the last wave to kill the boss and take some easy peds, personally think they need to make it so people who actually do the waves get to kill the boss and those that don't simply cant shoot him.

Reason being is during the waves there were 18-25 people? all happy grinding through the waves with some ubers in there kicking ass which was fantastic. By the end I had counted 65 without the people behind me or reviving and they only arrived for the boss which I thought was kinda BS....

To fix this I would suggest a system that allows people to be locked into the wave event after say 7 waves to kill the boss, anyone joining after will not be able to shoot any further waves or the boss, with a timeout for those who have been afk of course to avoid any issues there etc...

What are your thoughts on this? post in the comments below!
Sand King requires around 50+ people or something... the waves don't!...

Lock people out of the Boss wave and Sand King would never die! Time-out every time! :wise:

Even if Sand King never timed out... if 20 people do all the waves, 20 people can't finish Sand King!

I don't like doing the waves, but I like doing Sand King! :ahh:

GZ all on the 31K, nice SK!

I looted this chip today from the Sk

[Regeneration Chip VII]

Non-rare UL item :)

Gratz to all who showed up and took out the waves and SK.

Agree, hit boxes need to be adjusted, and if SK goes Unreachable let it scurry off to the selected avatar till then.

Choice: Earlier this weekend I chose to go to RT and kill Kong several times...lootz wer no bueno; but had fun socializing and partaking in them. Then, SK came up, but I had IRL plan come up...chose IRL fun instead and missed opportunity on this SK. Bottomline: you win some and you lose some as the choices we make; just make sure to have fun in-game and IRL :)

Chance: Took chance on RT Kong this past weekend and risked on hitting a decent one...was a no go. Then SK came up early today and I had chance to partake in it. I took chance to instead to enjoy life RL as I missed the chance to kill SK. Bottomline: The chances are always there, it's up to us/you on if the chance is worth it.

Didn't mean to go off topic and again glad the SK payed up for those who were able to show up. Always next time or another time, hehe.

Cheerz,
Vi

I find it unbelievable that people still hunt those shitty mobs that have not been coded properly.
Hit box is all fucked up, and the mob is unreacheable 70% of the time.
It is sad that they dont know how to fix it.

Gz on the loot.

Thanks for the video.

I would say the loot is based on all wave events, It all balances out. So I wouldn't get fixed on it.

GZ to all and ty for video

I was there to and gratz to all, as new player i was happy to be there from wave 1- the sand king and only died twice.
:p i was happy to help and will be there next time :) i will add the video to my and my soc site if you allow me.

I also totally agree on that locking that would be nice. - on second tohught i don't agree lol you indeed need a lot of people at the end when sk spawns and its for the fun eh?

Last edited:
Back