Liakon M

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

What would be a reasonable price to pay for a male set of liakon armor? With regards to summer slowdown and all that.

Are there any similiar armors out there that are cheaper? Perhaps more expensive but more eco?

Thanks in advance.

Most people seem to be asking around +4k but those threads have needed a fair bit of bumping so maybe
+3.5k-3.8k would get you a set if you find someone wanting a faster sale.

Cant say on your other question.

Paid +4k for mine, most parts tier 2-3, all tier 1 or greater. Can possibly find it for less of course, but haven't seen many of the Liakon parts drop recently, which is why I'd guess it has went up a bit.

I have a set of ghoul for sale so I'm biased :) But personally I prefer the ghoul.

Obviously the ghoul won't win in the cold department but it does pretty well with a bit more impact and 15 cold. It also has 17 elec protection and enough burn/pen that you don't need a set of vigi.

A big factor which some people forget is the tt. Ghouls 474tt v liakon 254tt means it can absorb more damage without weakening as much and losing protection.

In conclusion, I think the versatility of the ghoul outweighs the the benefits liakon has in it's specialized area.

Jod & Atlantis have pretty much hit the nail on the head as to pricing for liakon.

4k but my guess is prices will shoot up at the end of summer, cold protection is quite popular now especially as Feffox being one of the most profitable mobs in game and most hunted.

I sold my set on auction, and I set it at a "yearly BO", and SB was the lowest of the day/weekly/monthly/yearly (some lower if the yearly was the highest)

my set sold for 4080 ped total on auction.

I would say a set is def worth 4k on forums, and on auction you are prob looking at 4k-4.1k

all my parts sold for buyout after about 3 days on auction

4k but my guess is prices will shoot up at the end of summer, cold protection is quite popular now especially as Feffox being one of the most profitable mobs in game and most hunted.

Feffox are profitable :scratch2:.

Back