Server downtime for maintenance

When list on unanounced changes will be added ?

Like: Recent COS in crafting Lowering to average 25-30%

What would have SIGNIFICANT impact on RCE player decision - craft or not 2 craft ...

Looks also like Mining claim hit rate is "Adjusted".....

adjusted as is better(fair) or even worse now ??

Why don't they tell us why they are taking it offline? every little detail on what's going on should be told to everyone.

gone are the days we used to have content here and there that'd make it exciting.

Its a good move to refresh servers but content would be nice

I never understand why they can't tell us what they are doing before/during the severs are down, but then I assume they don't do this as they are not sure what is going to make it in, I mean from MA's past who knows what could happen.

Windows Updates .. move along. :laugh:

This is RCE and therefore publishing Release notes ahead is not to be expected ... as with many changes it is impacting MU in items .. even more speculating

For games where every body can get almost everyitem (Gold is UL ...) ... and then news are selling factor ... rel notes would be expected 2 be ahead actual release

Other significant reason = coding quality ... MA does not publish what patches are rolled back (technically it is possible 2 split)
And overall, code quality what is observable .... code is in terrrible quality ... what is even more sad

MA does not know for certain would patch be ok!, or would need significant Change/Bug fixes,

We are like Alpha testers ... lol sadly, game is not in like ready made product for customer... and @ Terrible cots

Just logged today D-C mining run ...

TT in 197 (d-c)-> OUT 108 PED .... quite regular pattern ...

Last edited:
Why don't they tell us why they are taking it offline? every little detail on what's going on should be told to everyone.

They do in the post.

Server maintenance.

I'ts bk up so move along :)

I never understand why they can't tell us what they are doing before/during the severs are down, but then I assume they don't do this as they are not sure what is going to make it in, I mean from MA's past who knows what could happen.

Yes for the last few months MA has been doing this and it's good for all..but to answer your question:

Today 2015-05-19 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance.
We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes.
This downtime is a maintenance window only.
For details about UTC time see http://www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

8 months devlopment. 3 pets. 3 forum post !
alleluya

any tested and can report crafting COS ?

Hi!

Any has run some larger click run on Components and could report COS on full quantity (got 2 Much MU for ingredients to run with COS below 30% )

Resnis

Hi!

Any has run some larger click run on Components and could report COS on full quantity (got 2 Much MU for ingredients to run with COS below 30% )

Resnis

a) quite offtopic question, i suggest you create a thread in the right forum section
b) why do you assume your COS would be same like anyones else? what about crafting skills, time and location, blueprint and QR?

Dear Players:

In our effort to tell you every little detail...in 12 hours, we will be removing fanoos v1 from the trade terminal. Next week we plan to remove the herb boxes too. 7 Jaguar pieces will drop from core mobs in the first 30 minutes after restart, too, and when we add shopkeepers to Cyrene loot, we will make sure all 4 drop from the same mob to the same guy in less than an hour! We felt you should know, and trust that your human nature will not allow you to abuse this information.

Back