Help: Any ideas how I can find my Pandi?

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
I placed my Pandi on the floor of my apartment but I guess Pandis like to disappear below the ground. Now I can't find it. I do mouse over the floor whenever I am there hoping to find it but if you have any other ideas please let me know.

I placed my Pandi on the floor of my apartment but I guess Pandis like to disappear below the ground. Now I can't find it. I do mouse over the floor whenever I am there hoping to find it but if you have any other ideas please let me know.

I'm hoping he didn't hitch a ride to Rocktropia to go clubbing.

If you can't find him,then contact support.

Note down Item number from your item list, tt value and location of your estate.

They probably don't need all that but seemed thankful when I sent the info explaining the issue and asking to get said item moved to inventory.

Was he spawned or placed? If spawned try leaving the area and see if he's returned to your Inventory.

Eta: Aha, reread, placed, nvm then :D

If you can't find him,then contact support.

Note down Item number from your item list, tt value and location of your estate.

They probably don't need all that but seemed thankful when I sent the info explaining the issue and asking to get said item moved to inventory.

Great idea! I will try that. Wish I could System-->Recall-->All Pets though :)

Wifi has been trying to find his pandi ever since he gained all that weight. :/

It too likes to burrow "underground".

i have an idea...

be sure to have nothing in your hands, then use "next target"...perhaps it gets marked and then you could use "show status bar" and right click on the status bar to pick up..

Last edited:
It is not below the ground, it is not 'invisible'. Currently it does not exist in any form when placed, but rather just is... there. You cannot recover it without asking support or waiting for them to be fixed.

i have an idea...

be sure to have nothing in your hands, then use "next target"...perhaps it gets marked and then you could use "show status bar" and right click on the status bar to pick up..

Thank you! This is what I had to do! I also changed to one-click to interact (instead of 2-click).

Thank you! This is what I had to do! I also changed to one-click to interact (instead of 2-click).

nice that it worked...
never had that problem myself, just thought what i would try...
a pleasure to help:D

Back