Calling out to the Entropia community

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
The Entropia community with its high average age and vast diversion in culture, ethnicity, socioeconomic state and whatnot, has together an extremely high amount of life experience.

Now I need your help.

Think hard, about everything you've been through, that you learned, the knowledge one can only achieve through living life. Do that, and help me come up with a solution for the following issue:

I fucking glued my moustache with two component epoxy resin. Fuck.

Thanks in advance for your kind contributions.

Are you talking about your avatar or real life?

Cut it off?

Maybe acetone but it might take a while.

The question begs to be asked. what were you doing with that and why was it near your mouth......

try with hot water (it works with attack)

The question begs to be asked. what were you doing with that and why was it near your mouth......

Maybe it was part of another test ?

cut it off m8 , only way to be sure ! . Solvents are probably gonna mess you up more , oh and dont smoke while you got all that crap around your chops.

It took me a moment to figure out the hidden text :dunce:

The cells of a living body keep renewing themselves while shedding dead ones from the surface, so nothing you attach to the outside of your skin or hair will stay there forever. Drastic measures like chemicals are usually not advised. Just how bad it is and if unsightly how long it takes to go away, I don't know. Judging by the intensity of your current EU gameplay, maybe the phase is manageable? Turn to pk if it helps.

i suggest you either shave it off now, or let it grow a bit more and cut it out later :dunno:

good luck!

Buy a fake moustache.
Shave the real one off.
Proceed to glue fake moustache.
Be a man again.

a57c5847aaeb0e5c7b6ff5b6ebddbf2ebdd9bbb4ea746837f6dfa2ea8a9c150e.jpg

Epoxies normally bind irreversibly and are not soluble in anything you can buy legally (although behavior of different brands varies). At best, you can hope to macerate it until becomes soft enough to remove; and before acetone you might try alcohol (which is the right thing to put near your mouth if you ask me :laugh:). (edit: Heiko says it won't work but I'd still try)

Methods like heating to 700 C or freezing to -80 C obviously won't do.

Sooo...

I was using it as a filler combined with microgranules and had some on my fingers. During a stroke of genius I scratched my lip which led to the situation.

I did not use a solvent, since it hurts like hell on the face and lips. The procedure of smearing out and removing the resin would take a while. At the time of this post it had hardened already. Non thermoplastics tend to not solve in solvents once they are hardened...

I came up with a solution though.

Crushed the chunk using pliers and combing it out. Still some there which I'll take care of once the pain from tormenting my poor moustache has relieved.

And remember kids! Always wear protective gear!

Sooo...

I was using it as a filler combined with microgranules and had some on my fingers. During a stroke of genius I scratched my lip which led to the situation.

I did not use a solvent, since it hurts like hell on the face and lips. The procedure of smearing out and removing the resin would take a while. At the time of this post it had hardened already. Non thermoplastics tend to not solve in solvents once they are hardened...

I came up with a solution though.

Crushed the chunk using pliers and combing it out. Still some there which I'll take care of once the pain from tormenting my poor moustache has relieved.

Repeatedly smash head into a brick wall. This will do two things: eventually the resin will come out, and you'll also berate yourself for being and moron while using resin.

Kids dont usually have a moustache. ;)

I squirted glue into my eye once when building a model airplane as a kid, so I know how easily these things can happen - I'm sure you'll be back to your old self soon!

bronson_.jpg

Sooo, "no" to the explosives, then?

Let's see... Medical emergency which, if mishandled, can escalate in severity quickly.

Call emergency number? No
Go directly to nearest hospital ? Nah
Contact family doctor or latest physician? They're probably too busy

Wait! I know! PCF! Yes! What a stroke of genius!

(Too soon?)

Let's see... Medical emergency which, if mishandled, can escalate in severity quickly.

(Too soon?)

Uhm... I wouldn't really call it a medical emergency? Unless you manage to eat it or smear it in your eyes. And as I pointed out, it was already hardened by the time I asked for help ;)

Edit

-911, what's the emergency?
- I ruined my moustache!!

:silly2:

haha damn :D try acetone that u use for removing nail polish but don't inhale to much when you try to clean the stache (try to soak pice of old t-shirt or something and wipe glued part) or put lot on your stache and inhale :smoke:

Why, it's the only place I know of where you can contact medical experts who offer warp flights as well. :girl:

The Entropia community with its high average age and vast diversion in culture, ethnicity, socioeconomic state and whatnot, has together an extremely high amount of life experience.

Now I need your help.

Think hard, about everything you've been through, that you learned, the knowledge one can only achieve through living life. Do that, and help me come up with a solution for the following issue:

I fucking glued my moustache with two component epoxy resin. Fuck.

Thanks in advance for your kind contributions.

Over my 24 years of existence on this planet, I have created a time machine.

I can help you out for 200,000ped.

Regards,

Urban dictionary: "epoxy" n. /slang for spooge.

I keeeeed! ;)

Reactions: jod
oh, and

Urban dictionary: "moustache" n. /slang for fivedolla's landing strip

Now I need your help.
Depending on how it happened, you may rather need professional help.

Long-term, you need it anyway. Ever been diagnosed with autism or ADHD? (I'm serious, this is not a silly attempt at insulting).

Short term? You're fucked until it has grown out enough (and your skin has shed enough, if it glued to your skin) to cut it out - hair by hair.

In the future, when you see something about some people sniffing glue to get high, you may want to research what *kind* of glue. :)

Back