Calling out to the Entropia community

Let's see... Medical emergency which, if mishandled, can escalate in severity quickly.

Call emergency number? No
Go directly to nearest hospital ? Nah
Contact family doctor or latest physician? They're probably too busy

Wait! I know! PCF! Yes! What a stroke of genius!
To be fair, this thread kinda reminds me of the British TV show Embarrassing Bodies Live From The Clinic:

"Hi Dr Christian, I was too embarrassed to visit my regular GP with my genital warts but I'm willing to get them out on live TV in front of four million viewers (to point and giggle at)." ;)

Some of those are fine, but salsa will usually get you slapped.

Uhm... I wouldn't really call it a medical emergency?

In fairness, when you described it, I pictured your gluing your finger to your mustache, or something of that nature. :laugh:

In fairness, when you described it, I pictured your gluing your finger to your mustache, or something of that nature. :laugh:

In fairness, I left the OP a bit open for humorous interpretations. I also know that if anyone would Google "epoxy resin" they'd find alot of alarming information about health hazards while I left out that I've been using it in my line of work the past twelve years so I'm well aware of the hazards and how to handle them (like letting it harden in the moustache rather than smear it out on the skin and lips with solvents), but that would not have been a fun thread. ;)

I was hoping to get people to share similar experiences but seems like I'm the only one around who managed such a brainfart deluxe. I never had anything stuck like that in my facial hair before, so was a bit worried about how to get it out. Even though we are talking about a chunk the size of a pea, it did look horrible.

I am guessing the plier and combing trick might work for other stuff too if they are hard enough.

Thank you for giving me a reason to smile today. Frankly I would have just cut it off, but I am glad you were able to save it with out too much pain.

In fairness, I left the OP a bit open for humorous interpretations. I also know that if anyone would Google "epoxy resin" they'd find alot of alarming information about health hazards while I left out that I've been using it in my line of work the past twelve years so I'm well aware of the hazards and how to handle them (like letting it harden in the moustache rather than smear it out on the skin and lips with solvents), but that would not have been a fun thread. ;)

I was hoping to get people to share similar experiences but seems like I'm the only one around who managed such a brainfart deluxe. I never had anything stuck like that in my facial hair before, so was a bit worried about how to get it out. Even though we are talking about a chunk the size of a pea, it did look horrible.

I am guessing the plier and combing trick might work for other stuff too if they are hard enough.

I would just cut off the head...just to be on the safe side!

Epoxy Resin or not, you should shave the mustache and start working on the full beard. The Powers of the mustache are much too strong for mere mortals :bowdown: , and maybe have gotten to your head a bit? (possibly just the Epoxy Resin Booger)

If the Epoxy Resin doesn't come off of the loose hairs it would be best to shave it off to prevent further skin irritation.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh Yeah, I lost a bet about a week ago (The Washington Capitals Losing to The New York Ranger)
and had to shave my beard off into a Mustache. :bs: I can only imagine the horror of your predicament! :scared:

mustachedosh.jpg

Ok so you were fixing your blowup doll when it sprung a leak. In an attempt to keep "her" inflated you forgot the resin wasn't quite dry yet... So now that we got all the facts, I say wear it with pride and tell that story! :yup:

see you're growing fond of this text color. Sorry bout facial hair

Why do you have a moustache?

Let's see a photo or it doesn't exist ;)

Epoxy resin is code phrase for well.. ya know.

A little late, but maybe it will help in the future: call Poison Control... they'll sort you out.

Have done same thing with my hair, nail polish remover helps a lot, and is very efficient.

Have done same thing with my hair, nail polish remover helps a lot, and is very efficient.
And get you higher then a kite to boot!

IMHO this is the most amusing post Whining Skeptic has made on this forum.

TY to all who contributed and brightened up my day!

Dirk

It was fate! You are supposed to get rid of the icky face fuzz for the greater good :)

Awh come on. Everyone loves face fuzz!
The women I met in my life didn't and they're the only ones on whose opinions I ever gave anything other than a rat's ass. Ymmv :xbiggrin:

Pics?
We need pics!
So we can analyse and find a good solution for you.

Nope! I always thought it was just a thing guys like to do...

A 5 o'clock shadow can look dapper, but anything else is just icky!

Funny how tastes vary. Both my previous and current girlfriends have refused to even look in my direction without at least some scruff.

Maybe I'm just that ugly. :laugh:

Back