Good FAP for healing service?

Swartalf

Provider
Society
Deagleteam
Hello,

What are the recommended FAPs today and what prices are these around? Apart from mod/imp fap? I am looking for smoothing to set up a healing service and i need some info on what kind of faps are a good choice

Thanks in advance!

Mod2350 or Imp2350 would probably work out for that. The Imp is quite cheap and can later be upgraded.

Edit: Most 10+ eco faps should work if you only looking for the skills and some tip.

It all depends on what level you are in paramedic to determine what fap you are capable of using but here are some good ones that aren't to costly compared to others:

Vivo S10- Free from gauntlet if your under lvl 10

10 Pulse Unit - Available in the starter pack

Vivo T10

Vivo T15

Adjusted Vivo T15

Gyro Fap Smuggler-14

Vivo T20

Hedoc Mayhem

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Mod2350 or Imp2350 would probably work out for that. The Imp is quite cheap and can later be upgraded.

These faps appear to have good eco but if you add in the overheals that result quite often because of the 50% heals overtime these can actually be quite a bit less eco then they seem. Some hunters I know turn down these faps because of those reasons. But I'm sure you could eventually time the heal overtime properly so you don't overheal, but in result of waiting to time those heals the hunters could die if there health is minimal because of you having to wait to heal them with the overheals.

These faps appear to have good eco but if you add in the overheals that result quite often because of the 50% heals overtime these can actually be quite a bit less eco then they seem. Some hunters I know turn down these faps because of those reasons. But I'm sure you could eventually time the heal overtime properly so you don't overheal, but in result of waiting to time those heals the hunters could die if there health is minimal because of you having to wait to heal them with the overheals.

As a hunter I actually prefer the heal over time. I have had Vi heal for me with his mod 2600 and I can easily kill Feffox unarmored up to olds with that. Reason being is that about the time that the second heal over time ticks is when the mob hits me again usually for only 15-25 but this definitely beats having to take another click with the fap.

As a hunter I actually prefer the heal over time. I have had Vi heal for me with his mod 2600 and I can easily kill Feffox unarmored up to olds with that. Reason being is that about the time that the second heal over time ticks is when the mob hits me again usually for only 15-25 but this definitely beats having to take another click with the fap.

Yes I'm not saying the Fap is completely awful and the heal overtime is bad I'm just pointing out even if the heal overtime does work out properly to heal you after a hit that the eco is going to be lower then what it says on entropedia. Sometimes you'll evade a attack and the fap will overheal and therefore resulting in lower eco, etc. So ya I'm not totally dissing on the fap it's just the eco of it is a bit misleading when you use it in-game.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

What if i were to try and make some money. Where in the price bracket and what FAPs would be a good investment?

Edit: I can also add i have somewhere around 25-30k PED to spend.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your feedback!

What if i were to try and make some money. Where in the price bracket and what FAPs would be a good investment?

Could you please state your paramedic level so we can better gear to what faps you can use.

For now, i am just interested in seeing whats out there on the market and at what prices etc :)

I wouldnt really pay for a Fap-Service below Imp Fap

Maybe once in a year i can Imagine to hire a mod ek-2350 for decay and a Tip

I wouldnt really pay for a Fap-Service below Imp Fap

Maybe once in a year i can Imagine to hire a mod ek-2350 for decay and a Tip

Well I'll list rough estimates of the prices of the faps I listed in my past post.

Vivo S10- Free

10 Pulse Unit - In starter pack

Vivo T10 - TT+600?

Vivo T15 - TT+1200

Adjusted Vivo T15 - TT+1500

Gyro Fap Smuggler-14- 2500

Vivo T20 - ???

Hedoc Mayhem - 1500ped

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem - 5,000ped

Not sure if these are all right so correct me if I'm wrong.

Well I'll list rough estimates of the prices of the faps I listed in my past post.

Vivo S10- Free

10 Pulse Unit - In starter pack

Vivo T10 - TT+600?

Vivo T15 - TT+1200

Adjusted Vivo T15 - TT+1500

Gyro Fap Smuggler-14- 2500

Vivo T20 - ???

Hedoc Mayhem - 1500ped

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem - 5,000ped

Not sure if these are all right so correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Hedoc Mayhem is more like +8-900 at the moment? Or did they go back up?

I think Hedoc Mayhem is more like +8-900 at the moment? Or did they go back up?

I believe they went back up, with some of the recent offers and sellers I've seen recently. Might be a tad bit less though I don't think they were selling for 1500. So maybe more like 1300?

I believe they went back up, with some of the recent offers and sellers I've seen recently. Might be a tad bit less though I don't think they were selling for 1500. So maybe more like 1300?

Seems about right, WiFi :)

Thank you very much Wifi! I really appreciate your input! :)

If i were to spend about 20-30k on a FAP, what would be a good choice? Wit the aforementioned question in mind.

If i were to spend about 20-30k on a FAP, what would be a good choice? Wit the aforementioned question in mind.

If you want to make money from a healing service you really need at least an imp fap.

The price/hour has been reduced so much lately and there's quite some competition in this area that any other option is just a waste of time.

For that price your options pretty much only consist of a Improved Hedoc Mayhem, not sure how profitable that is though. Haven't seen many people using it for a healing service. A good choice may be a Adjusted Fap though which is around 10-12k and then work your way up to a improved fap perhaps.

For that price your options pretty much only consist of a Improved Hedoc Mayhem, not sure how profitable that is though. Haven't seen many people using it for a healing service. A good choice may be a Adjusted Fap though which is around 10-12k and then work your way up to a improved fap perhaps.

Cheapest is to get Fanoos Med V1 (L) and it's the most Eco (L) there is, but you would need a ton of these.

But with funds of what you have available, you could go with either a Improved2350 or Improved2600 for starters and possibly work your way up higher (either of Modified versions) as they are more Eco than a Improved Hedoc Mayhem (IMP HM), but the IMP HM does way more heals/s; just not as Eco and thus why they are not used as a healing service (IMP HM is awesome for solo hunters only and is not a money maker for healing services IMO). Hope this helps as there has been a lot of great prior posts of info here, and best of luck to you in what you do decide to go with in regards to this subj matter.

All the best-Cheerz,
Vi

Back