A favor to Planet Calypso forum developers

ramos

Dominant
Society
Concord
General Frozen Death
Hello PCF developers,

I would like to ask you, can you please replace value attribute with placeholder in login input?
Its quite not cool, to delete "User Name" everytime.

If i created the topic in wrong forum, please move it.

Thanks

Would be cool if clicking in the box removed the words "user name", so +1.

+ 1 from me too.

I'm just curious to know, but does the "Remember Me" check box appear for you folks? I haven't had to type in my user name or password for, what must be, 5 years now. Or is it that you're using different 'puters to log in? I'm not trying to be facetious here...just curious as to what others log in experience is like :confused:

I'm just curious to know, but does the "Remember Me" check box appear for you folks? I haven't had to type in my user name or password for, what must be, 5 years now. Or is it that you're using different 'puters to log in? I'm not trying to be facetious here...just curious as to what others log in experience is like :confused:

I use "Remember me", but my browser is set to be an amnesiac (you can set your own settings if you trust Google and the like) if you do use "Remember me" it'll keep your settings until you close your browser which is all you'll need, I've never had a problem using PCF in this manner.

If you use Internet Explorer then any or none of the above could be valid. Choose something better. Just about anything else is.

The problem is not in "remember me", there is no problem at all. Its replacing <input value="User Name" ...> to <input placeholder="User Name" ...>

Ahhh, I understand now...moving along ;)

Back