VSE Mk 1

Xcessive

Alpha
Please remove the ability to use the "Auto-Use Tool" when the VSE Mk 1 is equipped.

As a player who occasionally sweat to make a few PED here and there, it is frustrating to see people AFK for hours on end who are rewarded with an in game item that they can profit from.

It is discouraging, and promotes whats wrong with the game.

this will ultimately do two thing:
1) increase the price of sweat by getting rid of the AFK sweat that floods the market
2) allow players that do choose to sweat a lot more profitability and ability to do other things with the extra PED.

I know this idea is wildly unpopular. but i think even more unpopular is the idea that you can profit from this game... by being nowhere near a keyboard.

you cant profit sweating. electricity costs more than what you will make

I can't see how you would be able to sweat AFK for a long period anyway?

The mob eventually runs out of sweat or might hit you enough to send you to the revival. Unless someone uses a macro or some other device/program (forgive me for my ignorance, I'm rather naïve where that's concerned) I can't see how it's possible, but I could be wrong of course.

I would always use Auto-Use for sweating. Tag a mob, run the Tool and move on the to next one when it's dry. I wouldn't bother sweating if we couldn't use Auto-Use.

I use the auto tool when sweating, but am still aiming, switching mobs, etc. I think the only time there's really abuse is if someone has some kind of program that swaps tools to weapons to kill the mob and then back to VSE for sweating, since that's botting.

I always laugh when I see people in sweat circles pointed in the wrong direction trying to sweat the air.

Please remove the ability to use the "Auto-Use Tool" when the VSE Mk 1 is equipped.

As a player who occasionally sweat to make a few PED here and there, it is frustrating to see people AFK for hours on end who are rewarded with an in game item that they can profit from.

It is discouraging, and promotes whats wrong with the game.

this will ultimately do two thing:
1) increase the price of sweat by getting rid of the AFK sweat that floods the market
2) allow players that do choose to sweat a lot more profitability and ability to do other things with the extra PED.

I know this idea is wildly unpopular. but i think even more unpopular is the idea that you can profit from this game... by being nowhere near a keyboard.

so you would happily click a mouse approx 2000 times for 2 ped ?

:lolup:

so you would happily click a mouse approx 2000 times for 2 ped ?

:lolup:

This. I swunt when I'm waiting for stuff to sell on auction. There's no way in Hell that I am going to sweat without auto-use. I don't like the AFKers either, but I'm not willing to wear out my mouse because of them.

remove the option and the afk sweaters will just use autoclick-software, so no point in disabling it.

remove the option and the afk sweaters will just use autoclick-software, so no point in disabling it.

Unfortunately this. We'd been there before the implementation of auto-use.

The mob eventually runs out of sweat or might hit you enough to send you to the revival.

There are mobs, for instance the haters on RT, which you can sweat solo afk for a long time without running into either of the problems.

There are mobs, for instance the haters on RT, which you can sweat solo afk for a long time without running into either of the problems.

Not really. As soon as you go afk for a smoke break / taking dump / doing dishes, some social justice warrior comes and kills the mob.

When is the Mk2 version coming? ;)

:sweat:

you cant profit sweating. electricity costs more than what you will make

This argument is only valid if you pay for your electricity and not someone else like the parents for example.
The computer would probably run anyways with or without Eu in a windows in the background, so the costs are not additional.

just saying

Sadly i agree that removing the auto use tool for the mk1 would only foster the usage of auto clickers.
Nothing would change exept anyone not using auto clickers will hurt their fingers.

I'm sure the sweat price is where mindark wants him to be, they can easy tweak how much sweat you can get per pull or the success rate. Nobody expect sweaters want the sweat price rise.

This argument is only valid if you pay for your electricity and not someone else like the parents for example.
The computer would probably run anyways with or without Eu in a windows in the background, so the costs are not additional.

just saying

Sadly i agree that removing the auto use tool for the mk1 would only foster the usage of auto clickers.
Nothing would change exept anyone not using auto clickers will hurt their fingers.

I'm sure the sweat price is where mindark wants him to be, they can easy tweak how much sweat you can get per pull or the success rate. Nobody expect sweaters want the sweat price rise.

Without autouse though, there would be a high chance of your mouse breaking from all the clicking. Is it possible to sweat 200 ped worth of sweat within the lifetime of a mouse?

There is a reason why MA brought in the VSE and also the autouse tool. It stems from various abuses going on in previous years.

If MA didnt want the VSE able to use autouse tool, it would have been disabled. As it is most people get very bored of doing group sweating after a short while and find something more exciting to do.

Like :banghead:

(which is actually better for you) ;)

When is the Mk2 version coming? ;)

:sweat:

I am trying to constuct it every night! But still missing some parts...

Falagor
:bandit:

Back