Easy way to made EU more popular

S621

Hi everyone!

I found the easiet way to made EU more popular. Each of you can participate. If you play another internet game you can name your character or hero "Entropia Universe - best MMORPG", "EntropiaUniverseMMORPG", "EUmmorpg"...I do this about 1 year. There is still so many people who never heard about this GREAT game. If my friend did not tell me about it I will be one of them.

PS: Really sorry for my English. :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

And very likely breaking the rules (ToU / EULA) of that other game, and receive a ban :D

In most mmo games I played so far its not allowed to advertise other games.

When some jerk does similar things in entropian chat channels, I make a mental note which game I should never try to avoid rabid kids and thank Lootius for having me brought into the one with a mature and mostly sane playerbase.

When some jerk does similar things in entropian chat channels, I make a mental note which game I should never try to avoid rabid kids and thank Lootius for having me brought into the one with a mature and mostly sane playerbase.

Must spread rep ...

and thank Lootius for having me brought into the one with a mature and mostly sane playerbase.

Yeah mostly sane.

Thankfully we do have a few :loco: to keep things interesting. :cool:

Yeah mostly sane.

Thankfully we do have a few :loco: to keep things interesting. :cool:
Wweeeeeee hahahaha blllleleeldjdjdjmdmdm woooooooooo!! :yay:

Better idea. :wise:

MA implements affiliate program and compensates members with PED.

First thing to made ​​the EU more popular is official entropedia supported by MindArk. New and even old players have often problems, because the game is very complicated and many things isn't clear. MindArk should clarify all rules. At the moment we have thousands theories of how it is working. Mentoring system is not enough.

Better idea. :wise:

MA implements affiliate program and compensates members with PED.

It's here..just 711 doesn't like us to talk about if so he deletes the messages.

Join Today! <removed afflilate link>

Edit:

Last edited by Serica; Today at 00:32. Reason: 2.10 - you're more than aware of that rule. post your link again and you'll be taking a break.

I know I know Serica. sorry, just proving a point here.

Last edited:
EU dont need more players, EU need more of the new players to actually stay once they realise this isnt World of Warcraft.

Well, one way to make EU more popular would be to not buff the punies and nerf their loot and then say "We've made it cheaper for newcomers to play."

Yep, that is good point. Lot of internet games do not allowed advertise other games. But there is still some who do. Especially so popular moba games. I only watch live matchs and say hello to other 1,000 spectators and all of them can see "Entropia Universe - best MMORPG". Many times they start to discuss with me.

And last days i decided to made my own clothes with title "www.entropiauniverse.com" which I want to wear when I practice my street workout.

Back