Question: Dsec seeker L30 Finder

dobrinocb

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
love you too
DobrinOCB
Hi guys i am pretty sure there is someting bad hapening around whit this finder . Somehow this monster produce huge hofs non stop . I know i know its like 3 ped on drop unamped but you see there is someting bad whit this finder . I am going to test it mysels this weekend and keep you know what is my results.

Good luck and big hof :laugh:

2 peds oredrop unamped and nothing wrong with finder

We see :) I am pretty sure there is someting wrong whit this finder .
I dont even think about you will say someting diferent since looks like you love it .

I almost broke one mining unamped and I haven't got any hof yet.:(

Maybe I got the only broken DSEC Seeker L30 finder in the universe? :scratch2:

I almost broke one mining unamped and I haven't got any hof yet.:(

Maybe I got the only broken DSEC Seeker L30 finder in the universe? :scratch2:

Hi man thx for answer . Do you mine at asteroid or planet side ?

ALSO dont atack me i am not have nothing personal to noone .. Just trying get me more info on this monster and the huge hofs that give .

i got 2 towers n several ubers past 3 weeks usin dsec n D amp. Guess what, long term im still freakin far from 90% :) Hell, even this year only im still below 90% in mining

Ok thanks for you info too . I will more like not be able to do a long term run just will mine the weekend.
If any other L30 users are around and can give opinion will be appreciate:smoke:

nothing wrong with this finder, maybe the loss when you find nothing.. also never hit some big unamped with a DSEC L30 (planet side)

What lead you to think there could be something wrong with it? i'm super curious :scratch2:

I got more than 20 nice Hofs with this finder +level 5 amp too and I can assure you I always had more than 90 but <95 % return in the longer run

So its just me over doze cofein :D ?

I will just test it 500 bombs monria and 500 bombs hell and let you know whats going on .
Also i agre whit last post .. the guy i am target on too use level 5 and dclass on hell/monria.

ps: Akon many things lead me to that specialy of his lil brother L12 that produced many huge ubers at asteroids(unamped) . Specialy a couple guys that dont deposit and keep withdraw and hit big ubers-tower every week . I will not name cuz some of them are my friends

Hi man thx for answer . Do you mine at asteroid or planet side ?

ALSO dont atack me i am not have nothing personal to noone .. Just trying get me more info on this monster and the huge hofs that give .

All the drops I made were planet side.

FYI: If you do both ore and enmatter drops at the same time, with a markup of 223% on the finder(that's how much I bought it at that time) you will get an overall markup relative to the cost of the mining to ~3.xx%

First too bad but i wont make it this weekend . Will do after pay check in start of next month ;)

ps; this is one of things make me look after the L30 users .. why will someone pay this crazy fuck markup if he loosing.
Will be nice if shee can tell someting more too what thing about L30 :)

nothing wrong with this finder, maybe the loss when you find nothing.. also never hit some big unamped with a DSEC L30 (planet side)

Same here as Konvicted as I'm an owner of the (L) DSEC L30 myself. I'm still scratching my head as why I bought this silly finder, lol.

Long story short, it's not worth using that finder unless the markup on it is much lower. Or if you want to gamble.

Long story short, it's not worth using that finder unless the markup on it is much lower. Or if you want to gamble.

Agree and gratz on hitting the 2.9k of Belk just now; curious what finder you used for this hit (unamped or amped)?

So its just me over doze cofein :D ?

I will just test it 500 bombs monria and 500 bombs hell and let you know whats going on .
Also i agre whit last post .. the guy i am target on too use level 5 and dclass on hell/monria.

ps: Akon many things lead me to that specialy of his lil brother L12 that produced many huge ubers at asteroids(unamped) . Specialy a couple guys that dont deposit and keep withdraw and hit big ubers-tower every week . I will not name cuz some of them are my friends

GL with your run. That guy seems to be me!?! :p

When you first look at the L30 decay and markup, it could seem silly and un-eco or gambler finder.
Do the maths! MU over the 1666 drops before it break + more probe per drop(no MU on the amplification provided by finder)

I find it WAY MORE than interesting!

I use L30(180%)+lvl 5 amps(103%) which is = F-105(100%) + lvl 7 amps(109%) in term of amplification factor. But the first setup using L30 is way more eco! And of course 800m+ depth!

Remember whatever finder you use, the claim size will be proportional to the ped/drop value. Staying away from MU is the longterm key to success and that L30+L5amp is the best setup for medium-high Amping.

Back