Anonymous Bounty Offer

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A shadowy organization has recently announced lucrative bounties for the recovery of rare robot technology specimens. The offered bounty items include reverse-engineered RX armor parts, blueprints and high-end mining equipment. Interested parties should speak to designated bounty agent Private Cooper in Fort Troy.

The group behind these bounty offers is uncertain, as is the cause of the group’s interest in potentially dangerous robot technology. Some sources have hinted at the possible involvement of the Imperial Guardians, an organization linked to Calypso’s early history and long assumed to be defunct.

EBN will continue monitoring this story and report any developments as they unfold.
Read all about the offered bounties on the official offer page.

Rx-event-concat_cropped3_x930_q70.jpg

Originally Posted Here

Maybe I missed it in the link. What mobs are we supposed to be hunting for this?

only says items found in loot so any kind maybe? but probably only a few will drop certain items

This RX OpTac x1 armor is new to me, I guess this RX OpTac x2 armor is sort of an upgrade to it. It looks like bot armor, but I'm also curious for anyone that has x1, what mobs are you using it for? What mobs would you use this x2 for? Eviscerators are bots that do 70 electric/30 stab. I wonder why they dropped electric protection :scratch2:

Reading the "Tech item found in hunting loot" I assume we're supposed to hunt bots.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/anonymous-bounty-offer/

Does this start today or over the weekend?

Thats all not very detailed :((

No start date given, no end date given.

And the NPC dont have the entry for "Corrupt Fuel Pump Blueprint". All other he has.

oh and not to forget it does not tell us if it dont matter what we hunt or craft

Did anyone visit the broker? Perhaps more details can be found there.

Anonymous Bounty Offer
A shadowy organization has recently announced lucrative bounties for the recovery of rare robot technology specimens. The offered bounty items include reverse-engineered RX armor parts, blueprints and high-end mining equipment. Interested parties should speak to designated bounty agent Private Cooper in Fort Troy.
The group behind these bounty offers is uncertain, as is the cause of the group’s interest in potentially dangerous robot technology. Some sources have hinted at the possible involvement of the Imperial Guardians, an organization linked to Calypso’s early history and long assumed to be defunct.
EBN will continue monitoring this story and report any developments as they unfold.

Bounty Rewards
Tech item retrieved from the Crafting process:
Corrupt Fuel Pump Blueprint - Advanced Animal Brush (L) Blueprint

Tech item found in mining:
Damaged Splicing Detector - Modified Genesis Star Excavator 100
Damaged Feedback Panel - Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator
Damaged Fuel Pump - Adjusted Chikara Refiner

Tech item found in hunting loot:
Worn Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Foot Guards (M) or (F)
Worn Splicing Detector - RX OpTac x2 Helmet (M) or (F)
Worn Fuel Pump - RX OpTac x2 Shin Guards (M) or (F)
Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F)
Mint Splicing Detector - RX OpTac x2 Harness (M) or (F)
Mint Fuel Pump - RX OpTac x2 Arm Guards (M) or (F)
Encrypted Spatial Unit Alpha - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)
Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)
Encrypted Spatial Unit Omega - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)

Combat Simulation Test Results for RX OpTac x2 Armor
Durability - 5100
Protection Penetration - 52
Protection Impact - 38
Protection Burn - 52
Protection Cut - 15
Protection Shrapnel - 30

Someone just got the first one, here ya go!
Code:
[Globals]: ImUp2 Mischief Daily has found a rare item (Encrypted Spatial Unit Alpha) with a value of 22 PEC! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Someone just got the first one, here ya go!
Code:
[Globals]: ImUp2 Mischief Daily has found a rare item (Encrypted Spatial Unit Alpha) with a value of 22 PEC! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Any idea what mob it dropped off of?

Nope, non global kill.:confused:

All items will drop in the first 60 minutes so nothing to see here.

He has two recent globals off of Core Harbinger 01.

Is the core event back open?

All items will drop in the first 60 minutes so nothing to see here.

Yeah, which is awesome for US players who are still at work.

I see mining can loot some cool stuff is Foma included??

so much sketchy info let us know. :silly2::silly2::laugh::laugh:

Beware the Anonymous Booty Offer!

It can't be trusted.

v_for_vendetta_.jpg

Not sure "Anonymous" was the cleverest name to choose for this event, but the prizes and structure look good.

Good luck to all participants! :)

I see mining can loot some cool stuff is Foma included??

so much sketchy info let us know. :silly2::silly2::laugh::laugh:

As with previous mining events, they will probably drop with Sooto's.

You get SOOTO's every 20k-30k drops, give or take. Presuming they will not drop with every SOOTO's, i can imagine the mining ones will take a while. Unless they drop in the first x3 SOOTO's found.

Rgds

Ace

Has anyone figured out if this is only on bots, or if it is on other mobs, too?

Been open for a month now

What's the secret handshake to get in? I went over there and clicked this way and that on the damn thing and could not get in? :scratch2:

Any information on how to get into the "I can loot rare itamz" club will be warmly received. #Thankyouplease

What's the secret handshake to get in? I went over there and clicked this way and that on the damn thing and could not get in? :scratch2:

They are closed now. Apparently the items dropping in the core finally made MA notice that those are still open :)

As with previous mining events, they will probably drop with Sooto's.

You get SOOTO's every 20k-30k drops, give or take. Presuming they will not drop with every SOOTO's, i can imagine the mining ones will take a while. Unless they drop in the first x3 SOOTO's found.

Rgds

Ace

yeah I would think it would be a sooto as well but I wonder if Foma is included or not.

Has anyone figured out if this is only on bots, or if it is on other mobs, too?

no idea Ben but I would presume that its them as the armour is quite bot focused.

Back