Greetings & Salutations

Betonmi

Society
Freelancer
Betonmi Trivio Rawlins
Hey, I just started and wanted to say hellos to everyone.
I've done the starter missions and those that send you to Port Atlantis.
I had a guy ask me about becoming my "Mentor." Still a little unsure of how that works, but it sounds legit.
Anyways... Hiyas and hope to see everyone around. :)

Welcome to EU, i hope you enjoy it. I am your next door neighbor (Montana)

Welcome to Entropia.

If someone wishes to Mentor you, then if you both get along and do well, you both get a reward.

If it doesn't work out, you go back to zero and so does he. So try and work it out if there is a problem.

In general terms its a win/win and if he's been playing a while he can give you some good tips and advice. :)

Entropia is a vast game, take your time, dont rush to kill the biggest monsters in your first few weeks!

Welcome! What Mega said + I would strongly suggest searching for toppings of interest and reading a LOT here on the forum. If you can't find something, feel free to ask here and someone will answer. There lots of nice people willing to help a newcomer.

Welcome to our World :)

My advice, if you like the game.
Read all about it! Study about the game a lot and write down all your day by day activities transactions/ammo spending/decay e.t.c.!
That's the key for you to make good choices and avoid mistakes.
At least at the beggining!
Good Luck and may "Lootius" be with you

P.S. A good mentor can help you a lot and there is no shame to change if doesn't fit your first choice.

Back