Please develop some new fashion clothes

ramos

Dominant
Society
Concord
General Frozen Death
Hello Dear Developers and friends!

Entropia needs some new clothes to be more interesting. I would like ver much to see things in ths style.

MRS7212.jpg

Ofcourse some real mens clothes

BuioNNzCAAAvxLu.jpg:large

0eb184f3fd_tumblr-ncim1eCHGQ1r5jwlho9-500.jpg

Some oxford soes too as well

massimo-dutti-4164-spring-summer-2012-0100.jpg

I'm wearing clothes in ths style myself, and i would like my avatar to be on same level. Thats how i look atm.

06b93987ed.jpg

737e91d7a0.jpg

I guess one day we will have fashion n EU!

Why buy clothes.... Next Avatar update and you lost this money.:handjob:

New clothes = new bugs. They should fix the bugs on the existing clothes before introducing more.

What I would like to see is "flexible" cloth designs. By that I mean that the blueprints allows for the tailor/crafter to adjust some of the cuttings, lines and proportions of the cloth. I'm not talking about huge changes, but some subtle changes. Would allow for more diversity and a bit more fun for the "designers".

I hope anything that looks like those pictures never makes it into this game. But just my 2cents.

I totaly agree with you Dmatrix. IMO Entropia is not a place for that type of (real man :eyecrazy:) clothes :D

I totaly agree with you Dmatrix. IMO Entropia is not a place for that type of (real man :eyecrazy:) clothes :D

Ok, i guess having this is better what im offering.

24653d48b5.jpg

:D

Dont get me wrong. Everyone have difrent "taste" and i totaly fine with this.
Right now there are many shity clothes in EU and i think they should make more futuristic ones and repair bugged.
(im sorry for my eng :lolup:)

hmm, why should i lose?

Because you buy clothes that you want and that you enjoy, not where the color becomes transparent and the density change and you may also have holes in it and the nuances of the colors becomes changed and so on......
To date this has cost me a total of 6800 ped even the black boots is black anymore.

So MA put up this 6800ped in your A$$.( d¤¤n thieves ).

it has even happened that textures were changed on existing textured clothes (scoria). if they do same with tiarak, i'm gonna freak out for sure, as i used over 2k ped TT of textures for my clothes, vehicles and armors, at a time when they were sold for 180-200%

and i fully agree, that mindark should first fix all their visual bugs before creating new ones, tho they are very experienced and creative in creating those :laugh:

sry devs ;)

Back