Argo density settings on New Switzerland West

How do you like the density of argo young on OLA 41 West? (New Switzerland TP)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
I get some complaints about too high density of argo young on New Switzerland OLA 41 West.

Do you agree?

argo.jpg

Please vote above.

I am fine with it ;)

Since I really only hunt there in team with my soc just for the points I'm fine with the density.

Spread of the population on the other hand is something MA has messed up there as you seem to find the mobs in clusters. wipe out this batch N of the service center then spend 5 minutes looking for the next cluster to wipe out.

Yeah Lower please

New Switzerland is probably the best Argo Area about a few months ago. I used to be able to hunt there on my own and work my way inland dropping a mining probe here and there, finishing my Argo mission. Now if your on your own even if your a team its no fun hunting there unless your probably an uber that is using an overpowering gun and armor. Used to be my favorite hunting grounds but since the massive increase in Argo's since i think July last year, id rather go hunt on big industries grounds for Argo's. Please decrease it

New Switzerland is probably the best Argo Area about a few months ago. I used to be able to hunt there on my own and work my way inland dropping a mining probe here and there, finishing my Argo mission. Now if your on your own even if your a team its no fun hunting there unless your probably an uber that is using an overpowering gun and armor. Used to be my favorite hunting grounds but since the massive increase in Argo's since i think July last year, id rather go hunt on big industries grounds for Argo's. Please decrease it

This is not true. I regularly hunt NS41W with Adj Pixie, no plates and an unamped Kallous 3,5 or 6 and have been doing it that way since I started hunting argos. Furthermore, aside from the few rare times that Akoz forgot to feed the argos, the density has been as high as it is now as long as I have been playing this game. 2 years ago, you used to see a few more scouts and gatherers there as well. Now they're pretty rare and probably just wandered over from 41N.

NS remains IMNSHO, the best low maturity argo spawn on Calypso. Full facilities, a TP and plenty of argos.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a very slight bump in maturity to get a few more gatherers in there. BTW, I'm on the Argo silver mission, gatherers don't help me with it. I hunt NS because I like it there.

If you are bothered by getting a beating on argos, get some range on your weapon and tag them from outside their aggro range (the inside circle on your radar, red dot in there and it's aggroed, outside that and it won't charge you unless it's a scout or higher). Or get some cheap plates. Or invest in 5b plates and have a wider range of hunting opened up for you. Adj Pixie + 5b is probably the most versatile set you can have.

This is not true. I regularly hunt NS41W with Adj Pixie, no plates and an unamped Kallous 3,5 or 6 and have been doing it that way since I started hunting argos. Furthermore, aside from the few rare times that Akoz forgot to feed the argos, the density has been as high as it is now as long as I have been playing this game. 2 years ago, you used to see a few more scouts and gatherers there as well. Now they're pretty rare and probably just wandered over from 41N.

NS remains IMNSHO, the best low maturity argo spawn on Calypso. Full facilities, a TP and plenty of argos.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a very slight bump in maturity to get a few more gatherers in there. BTW, I'm on the Argo silver mission, gatherers don't help me with it. I hunt NS because I like it there.

If you are bothered by getting a beating on argos, get some range on your weapon and tag them from outside their aggro range (the inside circle on your radar, red dot in there and it's aggroed, outside that and it won't charge you unless it's a scout or higher). Or get some cheap plates. Or invest in 5b plates and have a wider range of hunting opened up for you. Adj Pixie + 5b is probably the most versatile set you can have.

I don't agree with "Ape", the spawns are very heavy and u can basically only stand in one place and shoot, except u get more and more on you (seems like every one u shoot, 2 spawns in its place). I used to roam the lands and kill as I go along, cant do it anymore, I prefer the relaxing way it was before. and I hunted a lot, finished my 10k while back.

I am starting to get annoyed not finding anything but argo young everywhere, trying to work on the bronze mission, so need some scouts or higher

I dont hunt there, but what i see on other mobs in any land is the increase of ninja respawns .. it used to be one mob, but now i often have 2/3 on my shoulder (hunting hogglos, argos elite, spiders, big troxes, cp mobs...). And it is always the same, whatever density exists.

Back