Achievement: I've been wanting this sooo bad!

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Finally... after years in this game (almost 8) because I'm so stubborn and want to skill all naturally... I got my 200 HP without having commando. Only level 68 laser sniper currently.

So I feel really good that I was able to get to 200 hp without the help that commando will bring to my hp once I reach it. YAY.... my next obvious short term goal is to get that commando though. Wish me luck :)

200 HP WITHOUT Commando! :eyecrazy:

I was 167 HP when I hit Commando. You should do everything possible to get Commando, you really will see a massive benefit!

:bowdown:

Congratulations!

... and good luck, naturally. ;)

Gratz,coolt. :yay::yay::yay: If i am not wrong i had 184 in HP when i got Commando.
I have had Commando now for about 7 years and i have now 285 in HP and my skill in Commando is about 7600 Points.

Gratz!!! That's a "crazy" achievement for sure.

GZ! Very impressive!

:cool:

Gratz RJ really a great achivement :wtg:

Was 193 hp @ commando unlock

Gratz RavenJade. Good Luck on Unlocking Commando.

Grats Raven, very nice! :cool:

Gz ;)
Seems I'm on your same path 190,5 hp and top prof L62.

Just wondering if "Stamina: R" is a vampiric kind of attribute ^^

DRM

grats i were 208.x when getting commando :)

So its still Doable ! :) GO GO GO now

Gratz,

I am really far from both, commando and 200HP ahah :yay:

Amazing achievement sweetie, and lots of time and work gone into it too, I know :)

Congratulations, and a very 'Well Done!!' :bowdown: :cheer:

Wow that's a nice achievement, congratulations.
For being happy about reaching 200 hp your avatar sure looks scary :D

GZ ! Nice one. :yay::yay::yay:

haha awww... vampires just have a bad rep, we really are nice and kind creatures. Honest! :vampire:

Wow that's a nice achievement, congratulations.
For being happy about reaching 200 hp your avatar sure looks scary :D

gratz :) finally. i ll be worse than you after few more years :)

Gz, though the 20O in screenie looks iffy :p

Big Gratz, without comando its awesome !

Thats pretty sweet :D Congratulations!

I invite you or anyone to take me to the ring and shoot me till I'm dead and add up all the damage then. Thanks for the gratz!

Gz, though the 20O in screenie looks iffy :p

Grats!

You know what would be the perfect way to celebrate this? By placing the new and improved BO of that Monria shop you showed interest in ;)

I'm sure the person was just jesting about my original screen shot... but to me, my word is everything in this game.. so I took another screenie just now and didn't resize and crop it like I did the original

but but but!!! shouldn't I get a present for such an awesome milestone? :D It was a lowball offer, but the best one right? :D

(in all seriousness I do hope you get a better offer for your shop soon. *crosses fingers for you*)

Grats!

You know what would be the perfect way to celebrate this? By placing the new and improved BO of that Monria shop you showed interest in ;)

Grats!

Lets go shopping :eyecrazy:

200 HP WITHOUT commando? My that is a long slog.. Big Gratz! RJ

It was a jest btw, I hope I never offended.

That's a pretty nice health before commando, 17 more than I achieved when I unlocked it, enjoy commando next. :wtg:

Congratulations on your health! May you stay healthy for a long time.
I still have 13 hp to go.

Last edited:
Good work :)

There is still room for improvements as my soc mate (hijacker) had 224 before unlocking commando and me 222, so u have good examples :p

Gl with getting commando now ;)

Very nice achievement indeed....especially allnatural :)...Nice going :wtg:

Back