The New Apartments Wishlist, lets stop MA screwing this up.

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hi All,

As you have read, MA are getting ready (6 months, or 3 years time) to sell Apartments for CLD's.

I would really like for them to be functional in some way. This would make them desirable and useful, a little like the new pets.

I.E. give us a bloody reason to upgrade them, other than aesthetics.

So i am making this post, to give ideas for what the apartments could/couldnt do from a players view point.

I will start of the list.

- make each consecutive upgrade give extra health. So level 1 gives 10 health, level 2 gives 20 health etc.

- each level consumes some resource to keep it active to use the buff

- do not create a new resource, but use current resources for upgrades. (This is a must in my view, someone pointed out in the other thread that they could use currently pointless component bps.)

- Have different areas on each plot give different buffs, so you can increase to effect of the buff with the individual part of the building upgrade. (Maybe make it VERY costly)

Rgds

Ace

PS I will hog the second post, to update with peoples suggestions.
PPS i know we have no details yet

List of Ideas

- grow a consumable that people need. And you need fruit or dung or another resource to grow them

- make each consecutive upgrade give extra health. So level 1 gives 10 health, level 2 gives 20 health etc.

- each level consumes some resource to keep it active to use the buff

- do not create a new resource, but use current resources for upgrades. (This is a must in my view, someone pointed out in the other thread that they could use currently pointless component bps.)

- Have different areas on each plot give different buffs, so you can increase to effect of the buff with the individual part of the building upgrade. (Maybe make it VERY costly)

-
My suggestion would be that a house and some upgrades that are available for it could increase your storage item count!

Last edited:
Maybe some of these new resources will be for free like fruits and stones, so sweating
get a competitor for the "play for free"-actions. ;)

There should be TP in an apartment.

Why would you get buffs from your house? That makes no sense what so ever!
Go buy yourself a pet instead...

My suggestion would be that a house and some upgrades that are available for it could increase your storage item count!

The big question will be, why get a CLD house instead of a regular house that has been around for years?
So far I don't see the difference...

Why would you get buffs from your house? That makes no sense what so ever!
Go buy yourself a pet instead...

The big question will be, why get a CLD house instead of a regular house that has been around for years?
So far I don't see the difference...

That wouldn't help much. I have 6k+ items in my storage at the moment. Would it need more room, I'd just buy more pitbulls.

Interesting to see how many new features that comes with these plantations that
are on the estates, and if we get new kind of buffs from those.

They are not selling apartments, they are selling empty land that you can build on, that of coerce will cost you a lot of money :silly2:

Interesting to see how many new features that comes with these plantations that
are on the estates, and if we get new kind of buffs from those.

Ok now I get the idea you have about buffs, we grow stuff that we can eat... That I can buy.
My first impression from the plantations was that, ok so we got Pokémon so far, lets get us some FarmVille shall we... :laugh:

Bump it up.....please MA don't introduce a new resource, we have plenty to be used already.

Rgds

Ace

But those resources have already been looted and are sitting peoples storage. Adding new ones will make people hunt, craft and mine with more deposited cash ;)

Back