Is the server down ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am getting a can not connect to update server anyone else ? This is at the TOU page where you agree.

It's down for me also, so is the Entropia Universe web page that I'm supposed to access to see if the servers are down :laugh:

Login and Update servers seem to be down..

I was all ok, but relogged and couldn't log in back again.

Server and site works for me...but

Hey, all as anyone in the NBK soc already knows I am able to get on to the site and I also am able to relog to the server, however I did make a deposit earlier using my Regions Bank Bank Card which I have used many many times in the past without issue, but tonight I went to the site and tried to deposit and the site said it was accepted and the money was taken from my bank account as well. I logged into the game only to see that my peds were in fact not there at all! I checked my bank account and yes it had 100% taken my money and gave me no peds in return, then people in soc chat told me that they couldn't even get on the site at all nor relog once logged out right now. So for now I am totally screwed it would seem but honestly that is not why I am posting I am posting in hopes of helping people that want to get onto the site or back in game as I think I know a way that will work anyhow try it out and tell me how it goes for you, as I am able to get on site and game no prob other than it is a bit sluggish right now. First of all what I am instructing you to do is use opendns servers instead of the default ones provided by your isp, this is what I have done and it seems to work and for me it seems my net is faster and less restrictive as well. First you need to right click in bottom right hand corner on the networking icon for windows users that is. then you need to click on open network and sharing center, once that comes up you need to click on Change Adapter Settings. Now you have a list of network adapters, if your using a direct link then right click the one that says ethernet or LAN if on wifi then right click it instead...in other words right click the active connection. Then you need to click on properties. A new window will come up scroll down til you see Internet Protocol Version 4 and left click once, then below the properties button will be clickable click it....scroll down and you will see a setting that says Use the following DNS servers, make sure you select that and in the first box for an ip address you need to enter 208.67.222.222 and the second box enter 208.67.220.220 then click okay and close it all out, your net may sorta reboot which I would recommend reboot the pc but probably not actually required. I would then ask you to attempt to log back into the servers or get on the website this is what I have done and got it working.....Also MindArk you can thank me for getting paying customers back online so long as this works they totally owe me but as usual im sure i will receive nothing just like the 115 dollar deposit i am still waiting for :( lol anyhow Good Luck hope this works for yall. If you have trouble following my instructions or perhaps you actually have to change this in your router setup, which is a possibility as well please go to the following link for step by step guides on how to do this depending on your device has info for pretty much any device you use even mobile device users.

https://store.opendns.com/setup/?__utma=247635969.1916620916.1432347312.1432347312.1432350739.2&__utmb=247635969.3.10.1432350739&__utmc=247635969&__utmx=-&__utmz=247635969.1432350739.2.2.utmcsr=yahoo|utmccn=%28organic%29|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=%28not%20provided%29&__utmv=-&__utmk=107853953#/

Last edited:
06:00 UTC: Unable to login from the UK, DNS seems broken as cant ping login.entropiauniverse.com but you can Ping the interface 94.31.61.11

Even switched to Google DNS, but no success.

EDIT: As of 07:00 UTC DNS is working ok, lets hope its stable :)

Dirk

The IP address of Google DNS is easier to remember in cases of emergency: 8.8.8.8

(There is a second address also but it's harder to remember.)

The IP address of Google DNS is easier to remember in cases of emergency: 8.8.8.8

(There is a second address also but it's harder to remember.)

It's 8.8.4.4 :wise:

Works for me now, but lootserver seems offline... :silly2:
Getting 163 in loot from approx 480 ammo + the 70ped looted ammo isn't fun... :(

Back