Sweat Bank of Calypso

Society
Freelancer (soon to change)
Brandon Gotabecoolman Bennett
Back on Caly with new ideas.
This one like almost all others require starting participants whether new or old so I can earn trust. This business involves 2 parts the second one will be added later. The first part is where players simply let me hold their sweat from them (minimum 1k) and I sell the combo of all players sweat in bulk for a high price per k. Then I pay back the players what their amount of sweat earned -x% of the profits. Reply if interested. You can start with 1k till you trust me then move up from there.

Back on Caly with new ideas.
This one like almost all others require starting participants whether new or old so I can earn trust. This business involves 2 parts the second one will be added later. The first part is where players simply let me hold their sweat from them (minimum 1k) and I sell the combo of all players sweat in bulk for a high price per k. Then I pay back the players what their amount of sweat earned -x% of the profits. Reply if interested. You can start with 1k till you trust me then move up from there.

hmm :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Or, you could just deposit some money and buy all the sweat you want. It's not like it's expensive.

I think this has been done many times before and always ended in failure. There just isn't a big enough dependancy for sweat now a days.

I think this has been done many times before and always ended in failure. There just isn't a big enough dependancy for sweat now a days.

yeah there are individuals who's tried to sell 50K with little luck

I'm going to launch similar service - you hand over all your PEDs to me, and to receive shopping allowance you will have to prove that you are sober and really need to buy that shit :D

I'm going to launch similar service - you hand over all your PEDs to me, and to receive shopping allowance you will have to prove that you are sober and really need to buy that shit :D

Sign me up!

Plus isn't it cheaper to buy in bulk? Your going to charge a high price to people buying in bulk? That will never work. Considering I can go to nea's place and post in chat that I am buying and at what price and there is a line of people there to sell it.

I have, 300k sweat in storage.

I care so little about it it just sits there.

I can't be bothered to spend the time to sell it, so i guess that is where your service comes in, but however i would rather deposit than spend the time taking the sweat from my storage to my inventory to the trade window....

but praise you for the business idea

To put things in perspective. Trying to buy sweat at 1.8 Ped per k and trying to sell at 2 ped per k chasing a 20 pec profit. Look at the time spent hawking this hours and hours for a few pec.
Real life job, even on minimum wage would land you 100Ped a hour. Work a few hours in RL depo and have fun with the hundreds of Ped you will have depoed. GL

You know that service my just work. The only problem is who ever would give you the money to hold for safety would just deposit again and cry that if you gave them their money they would have won big. :silly2:

Last edited:
Or, you could just deposit some money and buy all the sweat you want. It's not like it's expensive.

Yes ik but I intend to be non-depo plus this system is more fun.

Thanks for the feedback. I may make some changes to the idea as I think about it more. But I'm trying to create community businesses.

Plus isn't it cheaper to buy in bulk? Your going to charge a high price to people buying in bulk? That will never work. Considering I can go to nea's place and post in chat that I am buying and at what price and there is a line of people there to sell it.

In the real world it's cheaper in bulk and maybe even in some cases it's cheaper in EU. But usually people are willing to pay more because then they don't have to buy it themselves.

I have, 300k sweat in storage.

I care so little about it it just sits there.

I can't be bothered to spend the time to sell it, so i guess that is where your service comes in, but however i would rather deposit than spend the time taking the sweat from my storage to my inventory to the trade window....

but praise you for the business idea

I understand you don't wanna waste your time but youseem like just the person that would help jump start my system. If you started with depositing 10k or so i'll sell it for you.

I have done some retarded shit with sweat...but this takes the cake...

have you ever even tried to sell over 100k sweat at once, have you ever even borrowed a single ped from anyone to vouch for you trust...I am supposed to walk up and hand you my sweat to sell for me? why7 to save me time and effort, again are you retarded? or are your potential partners?...Consider this if I have hours upon hours available to sweat, why would I be unable to spend the time to find a buyer?

Maybe a better way to do this would be to pay people up front, say 1.9 PED/k, and then work on selling at 2.0 PED/k (prices may vary). This way there is no potential for trust scamming concerns.

Maybe a better way to do this would be to pay people up front, say 1.9 PED/k, and then work on selling at 2.0 PED/k (prices may vary). This way there is no potential for trust scamming concerns.

This is how it should be. I will go to assume that he isn't trying to scam someone.. just uninformed what is generally acceptable in this game by seasoned members of the community.

Personally I just rather see sweat auctionable coupled with sweat used in more mainstream crafting.

I seem to recall a similar venture back in the days that Port Atlantis had a yellow perimeter wall, and a big biodome just outside of it.

That didn't end well.

Good luck.

Search is your friend ;)

I have done some retarded shit with sweat...but this takes the cake...

Should see some of his posts on Arkadia..there he's simply asking for PEDs and saying that maybe he will be able to double and then double that.

Back