Low Success Rate: any official word?

berentain

Old
Society
Digital Resistance
Berentain Berentain Korodullin
It has been few weeks now that the success rate dipped and there has been no word on this from MA. I am also seeing very little post on this from the player end. Do you guys not care about this issue?
I did not craft again until after the Tuesday's server reset thinking MA may of notice the issue but it is still the same! Yesterday I did 5550 clicks of BSM and the results was 27.7%. Today I did 1350 clicks of BSM and it was 26.7%. This is a very clear issue on my end and I hope you guys will take your time to check your results and ask MA to resolve this.

i have roughly that same success rate doing dmg I dmg II enhancers on runs of 1k clicks, did 300 clicks of lvl 7 only made 84 amps, and lost my ass off on boiga and moccasin whips, i am maxed on all bps and the dmg and lvl 7 qr is 100, my tt return has been way way under 95% and this is clicking on full qty. so after around 9k in tt loss on crafting i finally stopped. es no bueno :(

MA must be redirecting loot funds again. Some big event must be coming.

I have not crafted since than, but I was annoyed about the low success rate even before that. Feels like it have getting worse for every year.

Incoming Migration.

Old news..Nerfs in hunting,mining and Craft so what do like me, start sweat show MA that is not ok with only nerfs. if they dont want to get us a "balanced" loot so no money.:yay::yay::yay:

There was no official word last time, so i doubt there will be anything official this time.
tt returns are still the same, so i guess they just want fewer finished products. (and thus increasing markup on resources after they went down due to the explosive crafting).

There was no official word last time, so i doubt there will be anything official this time.
tt returns are still the same, so i guess they just want fewer finished products. (and thus increasing markup on resources after they went down due to the explosive crafting).
That would make sense provided you still got a decent TT return, doesn't seem to be the case though?

It is not the case that TT returns are the same.
Lately it happend several times to me, that I got slightly above 50% TT return from maxed BPs QR100 on full quantity. And it says in the browse BP info, CoS 95% LOL

Stopped crafting! Easy as that!

Last time the success rate went down so low, crafters complained and MA abruptly changed the success rate back up and then posted the explanation that nothing had been changed, stating that we (and me in particular) were under some sort of mass delusion, because success rate had never changed.

So, just keep clicking, your success rate really is 42%, and the success rate was NOT lowered in an attempt to counteract the destructive effects of the explosive projectile BPs on the ore market.

Lol is the CoS on 95% today it used to be a few years ago on 42% thats a big nerfs.

lol @ ppl who think cos /= chance of non-fail

Simply MA is one in a kind company. It can harshly tax their customers. It is something regular company in other bramch can't do, they can only increase price but then noone want their goods and they go belly up.

MA have financial problems same as other companies, but can hide them or neglect in short term by vast customers taxation.
This taxation in few % wors loot than u get usualy or shall get according to microtransaction idea.

This amount of taxation clearly shows to me that MA situation is much worse than i thought before.

It has been few weeks now that the success rate dipped and there has been no word on this from MA. I am also seeing very little post on this from the player end. Do you guys not care about this issue?
I did not craft again until after the Tuesday's server reset thinking MA may of notice the issue but it is still the same! Yesterday I did 5550 clicks of BSM and the results was 27.7%. Today I did 1350 clicks of BSM and it was 26.7%. This is a very clear issue on my end and I hope you guys will take your time to check your results and ask MA to resolve this.

I personally believe their has been a slight decrease in success's since the start of the year but no doubt this is most likely down to the whole explosive blueprints. Across the board their hasn't been as many globals / ubers on non explosive blueprints (- a few high cycle ones like lvl 2 mining amps) but this is to be expected as people are not cycling on other blueprints.

But this week i only got 1 success on some limited blueprints ie vivo ur175, resource extractor re 202 and few other high % limited blueprints that droped for me. I didnt do them on condition either full qty but oh well. These blueprints were more then a few runs and all!

afk for a few months again should be sorted by then 0/ if not rinse and repeat.

My crafting success rates today were 23%
MindArk fix this now! It is NOT acceptable.

My crafting success rates today were 23%
MindArk fix this now! It is NOT acceptable.

Yes, definitely unacceptable.

100% quality BP rating and my average success is 28%. This is a lower success rate than back when it had a low quality rating and much lower than it should be.

afk for a few months again should be sorted by then 0/ if not rinse and repeat.

I hope you return and get a nice evening like Velum or Marts did. ;)

Or some others for that matter.

prot_hof_kaos.jpg

Only one way to fix crafting im afraid

The only way to win move is not to play.

Then it gets a rebuild.

Lets play chess!

Yes I did notice and yes it's maddening

I also noticed many more evades when hunting. Like MANY more evades - I left Calypso for Arkadia thinking it would change but it was the same there. Not much pisses one off more than skilling up in shooting and actually missing shots more.

I also noticed many more evades when hunting. Like MANY more evades -
There I wondered what's going on. Glad to see it confirmed I'm not going crazy.

Simply MA is one in a kind company. It can harshly tax their customers. It is something regular company in other bramch can't do, they can only increase price but then noone want their goods and they go belly up.
What they are doing is exactly the same, and as customers we have the exact same recourse: Not to buy. Just the psychology behind it is a little bit different in this game. It is a very useful lesson to make oneself aware of it and regain power over one's own motivation.

Just an update: my support ticket is still open and no word from MA yet. Meanwhile, I crafted 500-600 clicks of enhancers and success is still below 30%. :(
Hopefully something will be done soon.

Funny how things that cost players money gets no response. The moment DIBs goes down the Bertha Bot is right on it. It's just poor business management that they can't comment on this issue.

I've pretty much taken a break from playing due to MA screwing over anybody not playing the game to gamble.

I also noticed many more evades when hunting. Like MANY more evades - I left Calypso for Arkadia thinking it would change but it was the same there. Not much pisses one off more than skilling up in shooting and actually missing shots more.

I thought it was me only!
But I did notice too much evades on mobs too. Might then follow by getting lots of crits by me later. Who knows...

I'm feeling like MA is needing of some vacation money... Plz lets help them and donate more peds to them :bs:

Me to have not done a depo in soon 5 months.:)

Definitely changing what I depot. $15/month tops. Sold my plates and some armor. Bought an A101, slapping it on my Barbarella and keeping my Adj Pixie. I'll fly all my BPs up to FOMA and leave them in storage and cease crafting.

MA has taken a Real Cash Economy game and turned it into just REAL CASH. There is no economy right now.
If I have to farm punies for ped, I'm not going to pay more than I would have to to play WoW or some other tedious gold farming game.

Also, they might be a bunch of great guys, I don't know them, but that very small handful of people who've trashed the economy by crafting EP4 24/7, I will do my part to oblige them in their desire for a single player game. I won't buy anything from them. It's really easy to remember their names for some bizarre reason...
They probably won't miss my business, but they've gotten enough of my ped.

Advice: Do a short runs. Always check all your results.
In a long runs success rate (not return) is lowered. But still possible to hit 30-38%.
I see no problem in current situation. For me all is as always.

Success rate seems to have changed, I noticed it on my runs yesterday when I didn't have to do as many clicks as I expected. Previously ~25%, now ~35%. Could just be weekend oddness, so we'll have to see if it stays.

Last edited:
Back