Question: Estate plot measurements

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Anyone know how big a 3x3 CLD estate plot is going to be?

For example I have a house in West Echidna in the stats it says, "Estate Area 2025". Anyone know what units that 2025 is in?

That means it won't be available for another 10 years, in 2025.

:dunce: :D

Seriously though, from Bertha Bot's post about the new property bids, my understanding is that you're going to have a bid war with your deeds (and thus sacrifice them) to obtain a plot of land, so '3x3 CLD estate plot' would be moot.

Last edited:
Probably really small. I can't be the map-coordinates? Maybe someone inside the game can put a marker on the ground walk 3 clicks S/N drop a marker on the ground and then turn and walk three click W/E and see how big/small that is. Feels a bit to small in my head, but maybe not.

Seriously though, from Bertha Bot's post about the new property bids, my understanding is that you're going to have a bid war with your deeds (and thus sacrifice them) to obtain a plot of land, so '3x3 CLD estate plot' would be moot.

CLD holders will of course retain their deeds and continue receiving CLD weekly revenue after claiming an estate.

A claim bidding system is being developed that will allow CLDs to be used to bid on CLD estate plots, while ensuring that each individual CLD may only be used once to successfully claim an estate plot.

The "sacrifice" is relative. From what I can gather, once you use one CLD to claim a plot, you won't be able to use it again. Apart from that the CLD will be business as usual.

As for the size of the plot check the first picture of the concept art (it's just that actually) and it looks like a person is standing by the side of the house, so you can get an idea of the size of it. Funny how easy it is to "pull some strings": release a few sketchs and CLD pricing, against all odds, is on the rise.

Anyone know how big a 3x3 CLD estate plot is going to be?

For example I have a house in West Echidna in the stats it says, "Estate Area 2025". Anyone know what units that 2025 is in?

2025 square meters.

Looking at first picture, I'd presume that the buildings there are 4x4, 3x6, 3x6, 4x5 and 4x8, and would estimate a block size at 5x5m, so the bottom right building is roughly 20x40m, or 800 square meters.

Your estate is 45x45, so it's 9x9 plots, 81 cld. All very roughly of course :)

Don't know if it has been changed but every plot should be 100 square meter (10mx10m).

If you look closely at first estate (presumably smallest available so might be 3x3), there is a humanoid on the right side of fence.
Use it for size reference ;p

smallest.jpg

Square pixels :)

Back