Help: What to get - Is it worth it?

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
Hi All,

Getting ready for MM! my first one ever! currently own full set of Liakon armor (heard this was amazing for MM? is it true?)

Currently at 100k skills and still grinding... Any advice on what i should go with would be great?

I recently got back after a 2-3 year break due to RL and have been grinding a lot (over $1000 in the last month in ammo) with a pretty major loss, so no doubt ill be saving a doing a big depo for the bigger events such as migration and MM.

I am just wondering if there any tips for MM as its my first time.

Regards
Hass

Hi All,

Getting ready for MM! my first one ever! currently own full set of Liakon armor (heard this was amazing for MM? is it true?)

Currently at 100k skills and still grinding... Any advice on what i should go with would be great?

I recently got back after a 2-3 year break due to RL and have been grinding a lot (over $1000 in the last month in ammo) with a pretty major loss, so no doubt ill be saving a doing a big depo for the bigger events such as migration and MM.

I am just wondering if there any tips for MM as its my first time.

Regards
Hass

I would say gear is not everything.

Tactics is quite important as well, make sure if you do MM the entire time you are in there, you are shooting at a mob, no breaks, not to heal and not to change target, you should have auto loot pills and as soon as that mob dies you should be shooting another without stopping the auto use fuctions.

Get the highest DPS gun you can afford.

I'd chip in more defensive skills to help with less fapping.

If you are at 100k skillpoints already, and intend to grind over the summer, I'm guessing you will be going into Cat 2?

In that case, you should look at a 110 DPS weapon minimum. T10 Mod LR53, T10 Vincent DPS, T8+ HL15, something along those lines if you want to have a decent shot. I've been told quite a few are going full steam in Cat 2 this time around.

That is, unless the rules change.

Edit: Then again, I might be completely wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...

Last edited:
If you are at 100k skillpoints already, and intend to grind over the summer, I'm guessing you will be going into Cat 2?

Either I'm way behind on other skills or I just plain rock. I'm only 132K skills and level 52 BLP sniper so I'd be forced to cat 3.

Either way if you intend to grind as much as suggested I would start thinking gear for cat3 minimum which should probably be at least in the range of 110-125 DPS setup. The Liakon and some 5b should do well for you on all but the Yulebot which I think does some burn damage. A good fast heal tool wouldn't hurt either just to get back to shooting ASAP.

Either I'm way behind on other skills or I just plain rock. I'm only 132K skills and level 52 BLP sniper so I'd be forced to cat 3.

Guesstimated from my 175k and 51 hit. But now I realized I've crafted, repaired and mined quite a bit as well...

I've never done MM, is there a chart that shows total skill level, category, dps needed somewhere?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice all, i will be looking for a decent weapon for the event for sure, just need to up the skills, thinking i might invest in some more main skills but mostly evade / dodge.

H

The armor set is complete. So it might be setup a little bit different this time around.

Thanks for the advice all, i will be looking for a decent weapon for the event for sure, just need to up the skills, thinking i might invest in some more main skills but mostly evade / dodge.

H

My advice is to invest in a vampire cape. It'll be well worth it for Mayhem, and the price is going to spike prior to the event. Also, due to the Evade rewards of the recent Gold Rush, Evade skills should be cheap. Buy up while the price is low.

119k skills here and level 60+ hit - not sure if good or bad :scratch2:

That's pretty focused which is good as far as unlocks goes, but what's your HP with that?

Thus are the benefits of spreading your skills out a bit, ah the HP

hate to say it but even in cat II your gonna need a 10k ped gun minimum ;D

Back