]*Atrax Park* Stalker Bounty Hunting Event!

Kludge

Alpha
Society
Running with Scissors
Kludge
*Atrax Park* Stalker Bounty Hunting Event!

When: Starts Now! Ends: When I post notice in this thread

Where: Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley

What: Atrax Stalker L39

Bounty: 5 PED for a posted a screenshot with a Stalker Kill in Atrax Park with a timestamp

Bonus: 5 PED for any Stalker global that is posted in this thread and shows on EL

Rules:

Screenshot showing kill and location inside Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley and timestamp

Bounties and Bonuses will be paid in game ... PM me after you post - Kludge Kludge Geekspeak
(I'm tired of hunting people down to pay them :>)

The Atrax Stalker is a nasty fast attack land beast in Atrax Park

that makes it very tough for people to mine.

Now that the spawn has thinned a bounty may help people wanting

to mine actually have a chance to collect on thier claims!

Come help and win some PED!

Last edited:
*Bumb* Rangers 6-2 :>

So is that 5 ped bonus +5 ped bounty for a total of 10 peds per atrax stalker killed on LA?

So is that 5 ped bonus +5 ped bounty for a total of 10 peds per atrax stalker killed on LA?

Appears that it is ONLY if the stalker GLOBALS and is caught on EntropiaLife.

Bonus: 5 PED for any Stalker global that is posted in this thread and shows on EL

Not clear enough?

Boutny 5 ped per Stalker

Bonus: 5 ped per Stalker global that shows on EL that you have claimed the bounty on here for.

So if you global on the Stalker it's 10 ped otherwise it's 5

Only found one but I might as well post it:

Clear now thanks for response....:)

I can't pay you Oleg if you are never on :>
I keep looking...

The Stalkers are back!

More Stalkers, less lower levels,

making them easier to hunt without getting swarmed!

Post your screenshots to get paid!

As i have mentioned in game this event does not make sense for a few reasons.

1. It just is meant for those who are there for 5 peds/screenshot. In terms of hunting, the maturity is too mixed to be really an interesting hunt for anyone who loves hunting the stalkers. So only those who want the 5 peds will come here and they will search and kill each just to claim the reward.

2. My suggestion would be to make it 10 peds/global instead and put 1 dna to max on stalkers and another dna at 50% density and prowler/stalker only

. It used to do really well when i had it that way.

To prove my point , here are the few screenies i got in the 15-20 minutes i was there. :)

One screenie was missed as i wrote on top of another file. :)

Ahhh ... ok with the spawn set the way I have it, I'm going to end the bounty event!

I will honor screenshots for the rest of the game day.

Timestamp must be before 00:00 7/9!

After that the other event I have going is 5 ped for any global hunting or mining:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?275385-*Atrax-Park*-Minunt-(mine-hunt)-Event!

I'll add a 5 ped bonus for Stalker globals there and this event will be closed!

Ahhh ... ok with the spawn set the way I have it, I'm going to end the bounty event!

I will honor screenshots for the rest of the game day.

Timestamp must be before 00:00 7/9!

After that the other event I have going is 5 ped for any global hunting or mining:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?275385-*Atrax-Park*-Minunt-(mine-hunt)-Event!

I'll add a 5 ped bonus for Stalker globals there and this event will be closed!

Don't need the peds as i was just trying to prove my point there . :) Gl with the next event though

Back