Where are the wool, the mobs and people?

RubyRiva

Young
It's so quiet on Calypso. Been out of EU for a while and I am now running around trying to find mobs to shoot but there aren't many to find, not many people either. I need some wool and nothing I loot has any. Should I try another planet?

Short answer is.. yes.. try Ark

Yes to his landareas on Ark. Hunt there. Insane amount of people there. They all carry wool.

It was a cynical joke.
Entropedia.info knows which mobs drop wool.
And people can be found at camp icarus, Twin Peaks and cape corinth.

It was a cynical joke.

And at LA24 and at Nea´s and at Boreas and .......

There is a lot of people at Caly, I always find them, even if I think I go somewhere mining no other one will be, damn green dot at radar :D

Now that we have universal chat channels, people don't feel the need to congregate as much as before.

It was a cynical joke.

Oh, I thought you were serious and flew there :-(

I have looked on Entropedia.info and shot everything I could find but still not got one piece of generic wool.

Oh, I thought you were serious and flew there :-(

I have looked on Entropedia.info and shot everything I could find but still not got one piece of generic wool.

For tailoring type materials stick with Ark or maybe Cyrene. MA have totally screwed the Caly loot and drops.

Indeed they have.

Only mob I know that drops wool is Argonaut.

Yea, I like that they decreased the wool a bit, but to have it only drop on a very few mobs (if few is the word, as I said, only Argonaut have dropped it for me) is stupid.

Since this loot changed, my tailoring has stopped dead in it's tracks.

Since this loot changed, my tailoring has stopped dead in it's tracks.

Tailoring and colouring skilling got totally shafted in the loot change. I used to regularly do a minimum run of 500-1k clicks and now I'm down to pretty much zero. I'm lucky if I can find enough of some materials on the auction for 50 clicks.

It was a cynical joke.

Hm ... can't see the cynical joke here. I was hunting tonight right there and counted 5 other players beside me. Yes, i have three different kind of wool, animal muscle oil, thyroid oil, some piron-plr-22 on me (like allways every night) and for sure a little bit of crap.

But yes, you can find wool and other daily stuff with MU somewhere else on ark or cyrene .. maybe on RT. ... Let's say on nearly every place outside of caly.

In my opinion nowadays there are two options for a hunter:

1.) Stay on caly and hunt for shrap/mun ... hoping for a nice UL-item or mushrooms; hunting low-lvl or do robots

2.) Hunt everywhere else for the daily-mu and sell it on caly.

And for sure there are different possibilities what you can do as an investor:

1.) Buy land and run nice events for grinding hunters (like LT and hawkwing on ARK or Akoz on Caly) with a benefit to the community.

2.) Buy CLD's ... AUD's or play a bit AH-trader whit no benefit to the community.

When you ask me, i prefer the way LT, Hawkwing and Akoz are doing ... and i don't have a problem, when they do a little bit of over-advertising.

It was a cynical joke.

Except Entropedia is more like a list of what each mob doesn't drop anymore rather than what they do drop.

Hm ... can't see the cynical joke here. I was hunting tonight right there and counted 5 other players beside me. Yes, i have three different kind of wool, animal muscle oil, thyroid oil, some piron-plr-22 on me (like allways every night) and for sure a little bit of crap.

But yes, you can find wool and other daily stuff with MU somewhere else on ark or cyrene .. maybe on RT. ... Let's say on nearly every place outside of caly.

In my opinion nowadays there are two options for a hunter:

1.) Stay on caly and hunt for shrap/mun ... hoping for a nice UL-item or mushrooms; hunting low-lvl or do robots

2.) Hunt everywhere else for the daily-mu and sell it on caly.

And for sure there are different possibilities what you can do as an investor:

1.) Buy land and run nice events for grinding hunters (like LT and hawkwing on ARK or Akoz on Caly) with a benefit to the community.

2.) Buy CLD's ... AUD's or play a bit AH-trader whit no benefit to the community.

When you ask me, i prefer the way LT, Hawkwing and Akoz are doing ... and i don't have a problem, when they do a little bit of over-advertising.

Ahh so you do see the joke.

Wool drops from a few mobs on ark, it used to drop from Halix and Jori but not looted much of it since the changes.

Check your belly button, it is a reliable source for wool.

Back