Khorum Coast and Songkra Valley - 1 year anniversary event

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
For the month of June, the current reward program will be suspended while we celebrate 1 year of operation with Songkra Valley. The format of this event is similar to the Merry Mayhem format.

Additionally, the BIG industries rewards, monthly progressive, and hypercharged weekly event are active during this event.

How to Participate

Just hunt on either Songkra Valley or Khorum Coast on Arkadia from June 1st through June 30th. No registration is necessary.

How to Score

Your base score will consist of your top 20 globals and HOFs between 50 and 399 averaged.
This means your score can only improve the longer you hunt.

Leaderboard: www.tiny.cc/svboard

Additional points can be added to your base score on a daily basis as follows:

• Every global or HOF between 400 and 999 -- +1 points
  • Every 4 digit global or HOF -- +2 points
  • The highest loot combined (total for both LAs) -- +0.5% bonus on the base score

Additional points can be added to your base score at the end of the event as follows:
  • HSL on Songkra Valley and HSL on Khorum Coast = +5.0% bonus and 5 Arkadia Underground Deeds

All globals from Mutated Nusul will be adjusted by 1.5x to be onpar with the other mobs.
A 50 ped global will actually count as 75
A 300ped global/HOF will count as 450 and will only be worth 1 point and not count towards your base score.

All globals from Halix (Songkra Valley) will be adjusted by 2.5x to be onpar with the other mobs.
A 50 ped global will actually count as 125
A 200ped global will count as 500 and will only be worth 1 point and not count towards your base score.

Prizes

The top 10 players will receive prizes as follows:

1st Place - 5000 PED
2nd Place - 1250 PED
3rd Place - 650 PED
4th Place - 250 PED + King Kong Hoverboard (L)
5th Place - 250 PED + King Kong Hoverboard (L)
6th Place - 150 PED + 2 Piron PLR-22 (L)
7th Place - 100 PED
8th Place - 75 PED
9th Place - 75 PED
10th Place - 50 PED + Level 7 Corinthian Kanin Pet
11th Place - Mystery Box of Goodies + Jaguar Foot Guards UL (M)
13th Place - 5 Arkadia Underground Deeds
15th Place - 5 Arkadia Underground Deeds
20th Place - Level 7 Panther Pet
30th Place - Firewall MK-III (L) Set

Scores will be updated automatically between midnight and 1am server time. Scores will be displayed down to 4 decimal places in case of a tie.

Additional Rules and Considerations
  • Teams are not permitted. However, you can use a fapper outside of team.
  • Owner of the Land Area cannot participate in the event.
  • Sponsors of the event can participate but cannot win their prize back. In the event that this occurs, the prize will be given to 11th place, 12th place, and so on.

Donator's List

Level 7 pets offered by Juliane Emma Morgan's We <3 Pet Store
400 PED offered by AC Wolfy Rockstar
King Kong hover boards donated by Tacotuesday.
Mystery Box of Goodies donated by Longtime and Wife
Jaguar Foot Guards UL (M) donated by Aurora Linzey Zamperath
450 PED donated by Whining Skeptic Abroad
5 AUDs donated by Adi Billiwen Wen
Piron PLR-22 (L) donated by Thom Thomvil Lund
Firewall MK-III (L) set donated by Mikaile's Hidden Fortunes and Treasures

Last edited:
Added additional prizes due to donations.

Added extra clarification and added two additional prizes that were donated by Tacotuesday.

event begins in 2 days... and added additional donations to the list.

is the Halix a pure spawn or mixed with other mobs?

It's a bleed over natural spawn in the SW corner. It's not really mixed in with anything.

It's a bleed over natural spawn in the SW corner. It's not really mixed in with anything.

Thanks :) At first I thought that you'd added mutated Halix, but then realized that you'd just said Halix. I'd go for a Mutated Halix spawn :) Maybe on your next LA :)

Event begins in a few hours.

additional prizes donated by Whining Skeptic Abroad and Thom Thumvil Lund.

The event has begun! The leaderboard will be posted for viewing in 1-2 days once we have some qualifiers.

Day #1 is complete. Whining Skeptic posts the current HSL on Songkra Valley with a score of 1857. Only 1 player qualified, Quell Que Star. 29 days remaining ! :)

Temp URL for the leaderboard: www.tiny.cc/svboard

I need to sort out a font issue. They are there but not getting recognized by the browser.

Globals and guns are raining down. If you hunt, Songkra Valley and Khorum Coast are the places to be this month.

Got 5 of my 20 globals last night in an hour and I have only 45 dps.

Day 2 complete. Chase takes the HSL for the day with a perfect score of 399.

Fixed the font issue with the leaderboard as well.

Due to overwhelming interest.. first place has been doubled to 5000PED!!

Due to overwhelming interest.. first place has been doubled to 5000PED!!

Seems like u are calling on me!
Now this is getting interesting :)

Not at all.

Yeah, I was just feeling impressed with the amount of great hunters in the event. But I think I'm holding my own, 14 globals in 2 days of hunting, so I'm going to keep shooting :)

I think the great thing about the way this is set up is that everyone has a chance. Especially with how easy globals are to get on SV.

Last edited:
To further on-topic discussion of relevant matters:

[video]https://www.yahoo.com/movies/watch-the-trashy-trailer-for-joe-dirt-2-120538228447.html[/video]

To further on-topic discussion of relevant matters:

[video]https://www.yahoo.com/movies/watch-the-trashy-trailer-for-joe-dirt-2-120538228447.html[/video]

How insightful and relevant...

Scott & Barlow LB-16 (L) discovered on a mutated zadul.

Quick, everyone! Look at the scoreboard before it changes! :yay:

Edit: Too late :(

Last edited:
Made updates to the leaderboard. Added prize list, donator list.. and then also added it such that if you click the avatar name you can see the global list.

Thanks to Mikaile's Hidden Fortunes and Treasures for donating a Firewall MK-III (L) set .. prize for 30th place.

Over a third of the competition gone. Scores are quite tight. First place WhiningSkeptic only has the lead because of his 5% temporary bonus. Who will knock him out?

The first UL gun on both las occurred two days ago.. a Gravis gbp32.

Over a third of the competition gone. Scores are quite tight. First place WhiningSkeptic only has the lead because of his 5% temporary bonus. Who will knock him out?

The first UL gun on both las occurred two days ago.. a Gravis gbp32.

Hey! Don't you go call my HSL temporary!

Well, I called it.

Half the event is over.. still anyone's game!

Back