Lootable Pvp Oil rig

Ireland (or in game usually on calypso or foma )
Society
Mental Institution
The mental Bull
need i say any more? :p

We need it!

Would be awsome to have here in entropia :yay:

Rig lootable is dumb idea look at pvp4 is wide empty pvp3 is ghost Town :laugh:

Start investing in heavy pvp gear then, OP, for it won't be a noob playground :)

Pah oil , be more creative :)

Random enmatter or ore including rugariz/dunkel with a extreme rare chance :) Ma dosn't care as long TT stay the same

Agreed, a lootable pvp area with a reason to go in!

And or a Deposit pass. Every time you deposit you get 1 Oil rig pass to go in.

ive been thinking about it more ... and one reason the lootable pvps are so empty is the toxic injection cost to enter ... no entree fee and more people would fill the pvp zone simple as ... I think the key would be spawn zones like the oil rig / no entree fee .. would make it a better lootable pvp zone ... the fight for a spawning supply of oil would be epic ... the guy who stands and collects only to get shot and lose his oil ... there would be increased teleport chip / pvp activity for sure :D

And or a Deposit pass. Every time you deposit you get 1 Oil rig pass to go in.

I dont agree with the deposit pass .... it just feeds the illusion that the people who deposit "deserve" the spawned oil

ive been thinking about it more ... and one reason the lootable pvps are so empty is the toxic injection cost to enter ... no entree fee and more people would fill the pvp zone simple as ... I think the key would be spawn zones like the oil rig / no entree fee .. would make it a better lootable pvp zone ... the fight for a spawning supply of oil would be epic ... the guy who stands and collects only to get shot and lose his oil ... there would be increased teleport chip / pvp activity for sure :D

Free to enter lootable pvp with oil rig? :) No Toxic you say :) So people who do not spend any pec can run there only for oil 24/7? People who do not spend a pec just want free oil?
Toxic is best thing in lootable pvp, because it stop people who do not like pvp, only want free thing and in same time it pay for guy who spend peds to kill other person.

Atm the people running the Oil Rig are the people who dont spend a pec, and keep coming back over and over
*To Make People Waste*

Make them inject a 5ped Toxic Shot, thats done with :yay:

PvP atm is not about killing people, but about costing people. So ofc the ones shooting will lose everytime. And the others will pick the oil and planet partners get a crap ton less that way.

If a lootable Pvp oil rig, then add a twist or two to the rig(s). Place a few different rigs in lootable PVP, and move around every hour or few hours which rig will be working. Or have a broken pipe pop up randomly in the zone at random places spewing pick-up-able resources.

Toxic is best thing in lootable pvp, because it stop people who do not like pvp, only want free thing and in same time it pay for guy who spend peds to kill other person.

On the other hand, if it becomes as you say; noone who wants to kill by themselves want to enter, then it's clear that it will end up with oil grabbers getting free oil as noone who Counts on getting killed will enter. And if the oil grabbers do kill someone, they will get paid with the "free ammo" - besides oil from rig.

I Think if you want to keep rig alive it should be free. For the cost of killing random people who go there; oil with TT value pops up at rig free of charge. Isn't it fair then that if you guaranteed want that oil, you should be ready to defend it.

As for changing the area into lootable pvp (but without cost); clearly it won't stop people from entering, but it would make those entereing the area more eager to get rid of mobs they might aggro in a way that won't cost them ammo *and* loot (ie dump the mobs onto someone).

I should add, as far as I remember the rig has Always been in no-toxic zone.

Maybe there could be a new rig in a new toxic area, where the oil rig is financed (entirely) by the antitoxic shots that are used up in that area (instead of ammo is awarded to the killer). Then there would be an oil rig with new rules that wouldn't tax the rest of the system anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHY
Hi ive not really a pvp'er but what if its whitout toxic but u can still loot players? that way if u see all people waiting there u just let them wait untill some1 grabs the oil and then u can chose to loot the oil from them or not. That way players still come but they cant stay and just pick oil whitout risk of losing it.

Hi ive not really a pvp'er but what if its whitout toxic but u can still loot players? that way if u see all people waiting there u just let them wait untill some1 grabs the oil and then u can chose to loot the oil from them or not. That way players still come but they cant stay and just pick oil whitout risk of losing it.

Problem is that if some "noobs" who do not spent pec will run there with low hp, pick up oil and wil lget kileld by another player - they wont loose anything. You need to be at least 50% hp left to loose loot... So if noob will run to oil with mob that killing him below 50% - he wont loose oil.

aia, do you understand that killing one player can cost more then oil rig generate in one hour? lol And player can go back lot of times if cost nothing to die.

How about this for the Dev's, copy and paste the code that makes the area like Camp Icuras, or other PvP4 areas.

No Vehicles Allowed.

Simple Easy, can be done before next VU

Killing a person who doesn't PvP, and now to keep from costing TP Chip and ME. Will take them 10 minutes to run there. Thats 6 returns an hour on foot. Happy Running ^^ SOLVED

A True PK'er uses TP chips anyways, and always. But lootable makes it worth it to actually PK.

before pulling out idea, have anything that need a fix fixed first, but they dont give a fuck about pvp so i cant see this happen have fun discussing dream

How about this for the Dev's, copy and paste the code that makes the area like Camp Icuras, or other PvP4 areas.

No Vehicles Allowed.

Simple Easy, can be done before next VU

Killing a person who doesn't PvP, and now to keep from costing TP Chip and ME. Will take them 10 minutes to run there. Thats 6 returns an hour on foot. Happy Running ^^ SOLVED

A True PK'er uses TP chips anyways, and always. But lootable makes it worth it to actually PK.
By disabling the cars only make big difference putting toxic kills the rig we all know that lest not play like we stupids ...
Disable the cars on all the red zone and we good :smoke:
Rig ofc and also can you change the mobs is kinda sucks only trox there :laugh:

If a lootable Pvp oil rig, then add a twist or two to the rig(s). Place a few different rigs in lootable PVP, and move around every hour or few hours which rig will be working. Or have a broken pipe pop up randomly in the zone at random places spewing pick-up-able resources.

Several drop zones is something that i would very much like to see ! :)

On the other hand, if it becomes as you say; noone who wants to kill by themselves want to enter, then it's clear that it will end up with oil grabbers getting free oil as noone who Counts on getting killed will enter. And if the oil grabbers do kill someone, they will get paid with the "free ammo" - besides oil from rig.

I Think if you want to keep rig alive it should be free. For the cost of killing random people who go there; oil with TT value pops up at rig free of charge. Isn't it fair then that if you guaranteed want that oil, you should be ready to defend it.

As for changing the area into lootable pvp (but without cost); clearly it won't stop people from entering, but it would make those entereing the area more eager to get rid of mobs they might aggro in a way that won't cost them ammo *and* loot (ie dump the mobs onto someone).

I should add, as far as I remember the rig has Always been in no-toxic zone.

Maybe there could be a new rig in a new toxic area, where the oil rig is financed (entirely) by the antitoxic shots that are used up in that area (instead of ammo is awarded to the killer). Then there would be an oil rig with new rules that wouldn't tax the rest of the system anything.

thats not a bad idea ..... i see people are touchy about the no toxic shot thing because the idea of a non spender running in makes them upset but tht could very well be a good way to fund it lol

On further thought .... (in my opinion ) the best ideal config would be similar to this (i do realize people may disagree but these are just ideas) : 3 rigs each with a green light to tell u if its on or not .... the alternate drill one spawns ... then dril 2 spawns ... ect .... next i think without toxic shots rig would be more tempting for people to visit ... or if toxic shots were implimented under the basis the fees paid for the oil ... without shots would be my personal preferance ... the nearest revive should be very far from the zone ... this would avoid low level people getting there without a flying vehicle and when someone dies they wont be immediately back for more draining peoples ammo .... heres a new idea too ... no tp chips .. only vehicles .. would add a new dynamic to lootable pvp as no1 can tp hop around the zone ... fight or die :p ... of course the zone in my idea would be quite large ... and be a miners hotspot

Good ideas

But vehicles are the whole problem, no ones going to shoot a sleip or qaud everytime to kill someone.
Defentally not a Pitbull.

Miner or person with loot would only need to fly off before you shoot them down. And a pitbull it would cost you ALOT of ped to blow it up.

Then theres always the possibility they have no loot on them. So you would spend like crazy and have fixed nothing with vehicles.

TP chips cost a bit, none spenders wont keep coming back again and again if they had to use them.

No Vehicle's, and the none spenders are done for period.

There already IS "oil" in lootable PvP.

It's called people...flying around you in space, or running around you dropping probes.

And you see that only 1% still want to do it, or even remotely like that this game has it.

Adding oil in pvp will do nothing except give WSS a reason to stay online more and "win" that too.

How about ideas that actually make the game better for the other 99%? Like fixing shitty hit boxes.

Problem is that if some "noobs" who do not spent pec will run there with low hp, pick up oil and wil lget kileld by another player - they wont loose anything. You need to be at least 50% hp left to loose loot... So if noob will run to oil with mob that killing him below 50% - he wont loose oil.

aia, do you understand that killing one player can cost more then oil rig generate in one hour? lol And player can go back lot of times if cost nothing to die.

FAP 'em 'n ZAP 'em!

How about this: Allow those who have done the vaccine mission for gaining entrance into Mount Hephaistos PvP to also enter every other toxic zone for free. Allow those who haven't to also enter Mount Hephaistos by buying an anti-toxic shot.

So kill the mob and fap him above 50%? That way he needs to look for another mob.

I dont agree with the deposit pass .... it just feeds the illusion that the people who deposit "deserve" the spawned oil

You are right about that and I was hoping someone would reply to my post so I can update my idea a bit.

Depositors still should give one the some type of pass but with the pass you will be able to kill one person in PvP as lootable. I still feel that if I deposit I should be able to go to the oil rig and get as much oil as I like since I have Deposited...but yes yes. This way with this system you would get more people to deposit just to get that free pass to loot a noob/non-depositors oil -- yes ok and/or a depositor but still :)

Back