Broken Gold Card

TheLastKnight

Stalker
Society
Lost Renegades
Johnson Theragra Knewb
I'd like some advice from you guys. My gc cracked and now only reads error 72. That's not the issue. I sent contact us (not support cause DERR my gc isn't working) and I get an auto response "hey dummy, you have an account, contact us that way! If you need to reset your password go to this link. Paraphrasing of course. I didn't go there cause I don't need my password changed, I need a gold card. And even if u could 'remove' gc through that link and change pw it's just an open door for getting hacked.

So, anyone experience this have any advice?

Sorry to hear your having problems :(

Having looked at the support pages it seems like a lot of aggro, for 10 USD I'll order a spare and be done with it.

Dirk

Is this the link you used? https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/
If not, try that one.

You don't need a Gold Card to lodge a support case there, nor to access your support cases.

Yes. That's where I sent my support case and they kindly asked me to log in with my actual account to report my problem. I don't Uber stand this. I lost my card before and I was able to deal with support (5 years ago). Guess it's changed or I'm missing something.

I'm mobile atm but I'll dig deeper when I've gotten home to my PC. Tnx for the reply.

Perhaps I should have been more specific.

You just use the 'Submit Support Case' button, not the 'Send us a message' one.

I have a Gold Card, but I don't get asked to use it to log in there to lodge Support Cases and check for replies - you only need to supply your user name and login.

Perhaps I should have been more specific.

You just use the 'Submit Support Case' button, not the 'Send us a message' one.

I have a Gold Card, but I don't get asked to use it to log in there to lodge Support Cases and check for replies - you only need to supply your user name and login.

Massive thumbs up n plus rep. It works! Tyvm.

Goldcard

I'd like some advice from you guys. My gc cracked and now only reads error 72. That's not the issue. I sent contact us (not support cause DERR my gc isn't working) and I get an auto response "hey dummy, you have an account, contact us that way! If you need to reset your password go to this link. Paraphrasing of course. I didn't go there cause I don't need my password changed, I need a gold card. And even if u could 'remove' gc through that link and change pw it's just an open door for getting hacked.

So, anyone experience this have any advice?

For 17 days a send a supportcase, no reply so far. I want my new card soon.

For 17 days a send a supportcase, no reply so far. I want my new card soon.

Copy here what you asked, I'd imagine you'd normally receive a response a lot quicker than that - you can order a new one and receive it inside of a week typically, all the way from Sweden.

It might have got lost 'in the system' and need a bump? :poke:

If you haven't specifically asked for a replacement, there may be a delay.

Last edited:
Back