ComPet-Bulletin--5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]ComPet Bulletin #5[/h]

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that the ComPet app has entered full production development following a successful prototyping phase. The prototype has provided useful feedback to the game design that will be input to the production development.

The app is on schedule to be launched during the first quarter of 2016 with a beta version being released exclusively to ComPet deed holders, a few months prior to the release.

If you have not yet had the chance to pick up a deed for yourself simply head on over to competgame.com before its too late!

We have also launched a twitter account for ComPet where we will post more regular updates on the development of the game, check it out at twitter.com/playcompet

Originally Posted Here

So Compet bulletins are disappearing in early September and returning in late May... I fear I was right:
I reckon this was the last one for now because their summer intern had to go back to school... :laugh:

So... ComPet system delayed from: early 2015 then to late 2015 and now to Q1 2016 only for beta access (with information beta is few months before full release)?
@edit: nvm i cant read :)... seems the Q1 2016 is for full release and "soon" is beta access.

I just bought 1 (one!) deed from auction to have this beta access just in case its worth it.

Falagor
:bandit:

So... ComPet system delayed from: early 2015 then to late 2015 and now to Q1 2016 only for beta access (with information beta is few months before full release)?
@edit: nvm i cant read :)... seems the Q1 2016 is for full release and "soon" is beta access.

I just bought 1 (one!) deed from auction to have this beta access just in case its worth it.

Falagor
:bandit:

I'll buy a few just in case it ends up being something like "100 players with most deeds".

How much are they?

On the deed description in the webshop it says "Money and Deeds - ComPet Deed".
What is meant by money on that sense?

On the deed description in the webshop it says "Money and Deeds - ComPet Deed".
What is meant by money on that sense?

That's the category in your inventory it falls into.

And its delayed again! Thanks for taking my money and delaying the compet game over 1 year to enjoy my usd for free. Even my stingy bank pays me 0.2% interest.

Not complaining, just realizing I did something stupid when I bought a lot of those deeds as soon they was available. My mistake , my loss.

Can someone explain to me what this is, as I still don't understand?

Is it like Pokemon?

Imo its better to wait few months longer if it means that the game will be better at the end, than to get it on time without delays and with 100 bugs and crapy. We bought deeds and yea it suck to wait long time but its like investment in future and if it turns to be great game, revenue will be good and them price of deed will go up for 10-20% or more. So at the end it will be worth it maybe. MA suck in alot of things but i guess its not simple to run RCE game like EU.

the announcement seem a bit empty without any solid info. Are you guys having contractors developing this? How many people in the design team? Who are the members?
What exactly was the 'prototype phase'? Please give more info as to what it contained.

Back