Uber: Second hunting uber

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
I'm on a roll!

:yay::yay::yay:

Not showig in pick: 595 PED Bloodstained Axe (L)

aaaa.jpg

OMFG !!!

Impressive :yay:

Staph that or I come and steal the loot from u! :silly2:

Gratz hehe

Bam! Nice one yet again :D

DAAAAAAAYUUUMMMMM.. 2 in one day ... what the hell gives? Gratz to you tho. Guess it's a good thing that 5$'s new hunting event hasn't started yet .

Does this mean that there might be some time for some uneco hunting tests again now?

DAAAAAAAYUUUMMMMM.. 2 in one day ... what the hell gives? Gratz to you tho. Guess it's a good thing that 5$'s new hunting event hasn't started yet .

Does this mean that there might be some time for some uneco hunting tests again now?

The tests will continue 1st of June.

Right now working towards 5$s reward program, need 150 globals for May for a big bonus. Didn't realize that until very late so grinding hard for that now.

So as soon as may ends, I'm back to normal hunting and testing.

Right now working towards 5$s reward program, need 150 globals for May for a big bonus. Didn't realize that until very late so grinding hard for that now.

No you won't because then he has his 1 year anniversary event starting up on June 1st. So i'm guessing that it will probably be later in June. Either way I look forward to more of your testing.

Liar. You won't ever leave SV now. Ontop of that, there is the event next month!

I bet now you hit an ATH :)

Good job though.

Unfortunately, I don't think these can ath. Biggest multiplier I've seen recently was MrMPs 15 ped per hp. That would cap these around 30-40k, but still have about 200k to cycle on these to finish the missions, so fingers crossed ;)

Thanks all

Unfortunately, I don't think these can ath. Biggest multiplier I've seen recently was MrMPs 15 ped per hp. That would cap these around 30-40k, but still have about 200k to cycle on these to finish the missions, so fingers crossed ;)

Thanks all

These definitely can. It really depends on a few other factors than just hp.. but 40 or even 45k is possible.

These definitely can. It really depends on a few other factors than just hp.. but 40 or even 45k is possible.

I wish I prove myself wrong. ;)

(And trust me, I'm trying. Now go turn the maturity on the Otos up!)

I wish I prove myself wrong. ;)

(And trust me, I'm trying. Now go turn the maturity on the Otos up!)

Not touching it. They are all on the same setting. There are reasons for that. Consistency, cost to kill range, and where the markup is.

Last edited:
Back