Selling: Arso III 5.4, Dune Rider 7/7 F, Comb VIII 7.0, Mace Mk.II 2.5

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Up for sale are some very nice items. I reserve the right to remove any of the items I have listed for sale.

find me in the game register: Rachel MsPudding Hawkins

Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition Tier 5.4

SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Dune Rider Female 7/7 Complete Set

SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Combustive Attack Nano Chip VIII Tier 7.0
*71 DPS fully enhanced with damage enhancers (perfect for killing Levi or Prot with 0 decay)
remaining tiers - 82,113,154

Current Highest Offer: tt+5900
Buyout: tt+7.5k

Castorian Combat Mace Mk.II tier 2.5
remaining tiers - 94,82,88,95,81,79,58,102

Current Highest Offer:
Buyout:

Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Current Highest Offer:
Buyout:

Lich Armor Blueprints 7/7 Set
*Selling as a complete set
*Rare High Level Armor Blueprints to craft (L) Lich Armor
Lich Foot Guards (L) Blueprint - 3.2
Lich Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint - 3.1
Lich Helmet (L) Blueprint 3.0
Lich Arm Guards (L) Blueprint - 2.1
Lich Shin Guards (L) Blueprint - 1.9
Lich Harness (L) Blueprint - 1.4
Lich Gloves (L) Blueprint - 1.0

Current Highest Offer: tt+500
Buyout: tt+1500

Please PM or post your offer below, I will periodically check the thread and update the current highest offer on each.

If you don't want your name next to the Current Highest Offer please send me a PM and ask that I do not put your name next to the offer, otherwise I will assume that you are okay with a public posting of your name and offer.

No I am not selling everything and quitting, I am selling the hunting gear because it's not getting used as much as it should be, and my work schedule doesn't allow me to play like I could before... I barely get to login for more than 4-5 hours a week anymore. :(

Last edited:
Received a couple offers, main post updated.

Set some buyouts for now, and updated some offers received through PM.

Lots of in game interest, 3 more offers received, first post was updated.

Keep the offers coming. ?

Bring up my post.
?❤️?❤️?❤️?

Great gear, make an offer before its gone! :yay::yay:

Dune Rider is sold. Also selling an Isis Project Zero Three Tier 7.4 now -- starting bid tt+3.8k PM or post your offer for the gun.

Keep the offers coming still have some great gear left. :wtg:

Back