Question: Withdraw to another cc

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi

I wanted to do a bigger withdraw to my brothers account using my avatar. Any idea if that will work? By work I mean is it allowed?

Or do I have to trade with him the PEDs and let him do the withdrawal from his own account?

I'm not able or not want to make withdrawal due to personal reasons to my account, hence sending the money to my brothers acc. if first option is not allowed (registering his cc on my account).

Rock

Last edited:
Bump for a good question. Id like to know about this also.

From the Withdrawals FAQ:
You have to make the withdrawal to your own bank account. The name on your Entropia Universe account must match with the name registered on the bank account you wish to withdraw your money too. If the name is different on the bank account, the transfer will fail and the payment will be returned to MindArk.

Hi

I wanted to do a bigger withdraw to my brothers account using my avatar. Any idea if that will work? By work I mean is it allowed?

Or do I have to trade with him the PEDs and let him do the withdrawal from his own account?

I'm not able or not want to make withdrawal due to personal reasons to my account, hence sending the money to my brothers acc. if first option is not allowed (registering his cc on my account).

Rock

Probably best option would be to add your name to his bank account.

Back