Is there any way to check your actual health ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I would think you could get fairly close by counting the little lines on the health bar but they are very hard for me to see. I know you could approximate by the health bar, like about halfway and you would have about half your health left, but I am just wondering if there is a way to exactly how much you have left.

TIA

Get in your quad.. go up as you're going to space... eject.. die... be informed.

Falling from a great height would produce the same result. :laugh:

My suggestion, following AkiranBlade's, would be to go to Port Atlantis and head inside the tallest building there.
There's some terminals at the base and a televator inside. Using the televator to the topmost level (it's actually only 2 or 3 levels) will place you in the outside, on top of that building.
Make sure you have you damage messages visible and you are at full health. Then drop from the ledge.
It will kill you dead, and the correct amount oh health, with decimals wlil be shown on your chat window.
This way you don't even have to use a vehicle.
Happy falling!

Happy falling!

And get an achievement to boot ;)

Although, I think if you were out in the field and wanted to check this, its probably quicker to jump in a Sleip and ascend then bail (you can pick up the vehicle if you're quick enough.)

Get in your quad.. go up as you're going to space... eject.. die... be informed.

Doesn't always work.

I skydived from 1200 but since my toes hit the water i took no damage. Need to make sure you faceplant on solid concrete.

Well, anywhere but water! A foot of water can break a 12,000ft freefall :D

buy a Logitech G19 keyboard.

buy a Logitech G19 keyboard.

Or get emulator if you have other screen or play in windowed mode.
It was displaying hp when i used emulator.
I don't remember if it was showing current (as in during combat) but I think so.

Why?.......

Because it interacts with EU. You get a starboard on the lid screen showing your current and total he along with current tt of whatever tool or item you have equipped, you can also have your map in the LCD or have chat showing

Because it interacts with EU. You get a starboard on the lid screen showing your current and total he along with current tt of whatever tool or item you have equipped, you can also have your map in the LCD or have chat showing

Cool, natively, or would I need to mess around with it?

Cool, natively, or would I need to mess around with it?
Only the Logitech software must run on the system - seams there is a auto-detect.
In the profiles you need to switch - but don't know how it is called.

Really easy.

There are 3-4 pages
Status - Map - Chat(never saw something there) and something else.
Status is cool for HP, condition of equipped tools and more.

I guess I did not phrase the question correctly. I don't want to have to die to find out, I want to find out while I am still alive:).

Not sure how the key board thing works but that was interesting. I wonder why some one has not come up with a little program to do the same thing ? Or even better MA could just make a new action key to show current health.

Would be nice to be able to see that your down a set amount of hp before you heal so you dont over heal. Just one reason i could see.

Surely this should just be second nature/muscle memory for someone who's been around so long?! :D

Doesn't always work.

I skydived from 1200 but since my toes hit the water i took no damage. Need to make sure you faceplant on solid concrete.

He mentioned die which would denote that it would be solid concrete rather than fluid water lol.

If you dont want to throw yourself off a building or jump out of an aircraft, I just use the bar graphic in attributes, if it's half way, then you are xxx.5 if it's 3/4 you're xxx.75 (you get the idea) ;)

Jumping from a height btw will tell you the health you're not. (eg you take 220.5 pts of dmg, you're dead - so you're just below that amount)

Still its fun, and as already mentioned theres a few achievements to be gained by doing it.

:D

If you dont want to throw yourself off a building or jump out of an aircraft, I just use the bar graphic in attributes, if it's half way, then you are xxx.5 if it's 3/4 you're xxx.75 (you get the idea) ;)

:D

I said that in the OP :).

Back