Info: Shared loot - Taco style

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Taco did it a few times and i kinda liked it.

How does it work:
Lots of people coming together to hunt bigass mobs in team with 'Damage : share loot' option. And whoever gets items, keeps them, just like in normal shared loots.

Dont know if it will work or not, but im giving it a shot, made a channel called '#shared', anyone shall feel free to join (though prefer 50dps+)

Awaiting opinions n suggestions, already have quite a few mobs in mind to rumble on if we get the right amount of ppl

(to join channel type this: '/join #shared')

Was supposed to run this style of hunting on Ark but SV got me hooked.

Glad to see you starting an initiative, fun stuff. :)

Love the idea!

sounds fun.. i'd love if someone ran a melee only shared so that way I can participate without losing out chances on items due to short range :p

BUMP, more ppl needed!

It was fun as hell...we did 5-6 runs, and streamed em all...but it became rather boring because with 10-12 hunters, when the mulmun disappeared, there wasn't much else that lived long enough.

I am definitely going to restart on Eomon when they come soon though.

The only problem we had was me taking most of the decay and paying most of the healer bills since I chose to pull the whole time...I would suggest finding a way to split this up a bit more...it proved more costly than I anticipated.

I been busy with some other stuff (like spazzing about hit boxes) but will be getting back into it for migration for sure since they have normal hitboxes. I just lost the will trying to shoot Mulmuns and Street kings (too skinny), crunk sharks, Kamaldon and rhinos that constantly envelop the tank and make it hard for healers, and all the other fucked up hitboxes out there etc. Once MA gets their you know what out of their asses, I will be happy to hunt big more.

Good luck though! There are plenty asking me every day when I am going to do Shared Loot Allstars again so I doubt you will have any trouble filling up a team.

We have a bunch following #allstars too, feel free to use it to recruit....

Did the first test run on big eviscerators with 2-3 ppl (including myself). Loot wasnt great but it was fun. Despite the fact that almost 20 ppl in channel, only a few times i find ppl who want to hunt. MORE PEOPLE NEEDED :)

BUMP

Did the first test run on big eviscerators with 2-3 ppl (including myself). Loot wasnt great but it was fun. Despite the fact that almost 20 ppl in channel, only a few times i find ppl who want to hunt. MORE PEOPLE NEEDED :)

BUMP

im doing event this month at ark,but if thats done i have some ideas we can make this really worthwhile i think,it would involve team of decent dam/sec and range btw

im doing event this month at ark,but if thats done i have some ideas we can make this really worthwhile i think,it would involve team of decent dam/sec and range btw

My aim is to be able to shoot in EST without getting hit so u n I want the same thing :)
I can roll some 140 dps atm if needed
And as mentioned, join #shared channel ^^

Hit #1 hof on warlock (3.7k) and ofc it was in the 5 mins window that i was afk :D
BUMP!

Get rdy for migration and join the channel now!

Back