Price check of my account

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Not really selling out but need a price check on my account. Was considering buying CLD unfortunately the target amount is way beyond my means. Perhaps I can sell some of the items in my storage to reach my targets...

<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self del;eted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
<self deleted>

Last edited:
So many lamps :) - and OMG the skulls:eyecrazy:

There used to be a tool for this, but sadly, because the ending auctions page has been nerfed, no site can get accurate auction valuations anymore :(

That surely has to be some sort of record for storage? :eyecrazy:

I'm not sure I get the guitars in the pitbulls thing either! :D :eyecrazy:

TT every thing and you should be able to afford some clds :)

To make an estimation you would need to list more details for the estate deeds - quite some of them are hangars but i think not all of them.

Wow! So much stuff! :eyecrazy:

You have gained experience in your hoarding skill! ;) :cool:

I knew you had a crazy collection when I saw it in one of your hangars but this is just MESSED UP :eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy:

<self deleted>

Last edited:
you sure have a lot junks in your account, you'll need a full day to short em out..

That surely has to be some sort of record for storage? :eyecrazy:

i have 27018 total items in my account, 18.5k of them are fanoos faps, so i still have more :laugh:

Have you ever sold anything EVER? :D So much...

Does your storage play music with so many Acoustic Guitars? :laugh:

So many lamps :) - and OMG the skulls:eyecrazy:

Yeah, impressive skull collection !

If you tt all the crap skulls (maybe keep 1 of each), you would already release a nice amount of peds I think...

What does a hangar do? Does it let you land from space without paying entry fee? Why do you need 15 of them?

you sure have a lot junks in your account, you'll need a full day to short em out..

One mans junk is another mans treasure. Maybe I just like shiny things! :)

Have you ever sold anything EVER? :D So much...

Yes, What you see above is a static screenshot of my inventory on 26th May 2015. Obviously after years of playing people accumulate lots of items. Your right though usually I don't sell, only sell if i really really have to ...guess it sounds like a description of a hoarder :)

Does your storage play music with so many Acoustic Guitars? :laugh:

Beautiful music to my ears :yay:

That's what hoarders do, it's in their nature.

What does a hangar do? Does it let you land from space without paying entry fee? Why do you need 15 of them?

Doesn't do much it just sits there looking pretty. However, in the past hangars used to be an income generating business. Pilots offered passengers trips to asteroid for a small fee. They have a lot of history...

Doesn't do much it just sits there looking pretty. However, in the past hangars used to be an income generating business. Pilots offered passengers trips to asteroid for a small fee. They have a lot of history...

That's sad, they just killed an entire industry without a second thought? What if they did this to land owners?

That's sad, they just killed an entire industry without a second thought? What if they did this to land owners?

Hangar owners got privateers for their hangars which were given by mindark as compensation opening up the possibilty of performing flights to other planets which was not possible with the old hangars which only were hosting shuttles to reach calypso space.
The 'new' hangars were an optional building given out by the planet partner FPC who was in charge for planet calypso at that time. Planet partners to this day still have the possibilty to sell hangars according to their population limits but these are just buildings without space functionality and at this point in time more like special warehouses which are valued by some as speculative estates in hope of future space functionality.

The reason there hasnt been any new hangar buildings sold by other planet partners is most likely to not give participants a false impression and/or to wait with such a possible sale and only perform it when these buildings actually get a space related purpose restored to them.

It is a little disappointing at the uselessness of hangars currently. Perhaps, if they brought about upgrade functionality, which required the hangar, that would be a good thing for them, and maybe EU. Of course, it would piss off the ship owners who have sold them on! :D

Hangar owners got privateers for their hangars which were given by mindark as compensation opening up the possibilty of performing flights to other planets which was not possible with the old hangars which only were hosting shuttles to reach calypso space.
The 'new' hangars were an optional building given out by the planet partner FPC who was in charge for planet calypso at that time. Planet partners to this day still have the possibilty to sell hangars according to their population limits but these are just buildings without space functionality and at this point in time more like special warehouses which are valued by some as speculative estates in hope of future space functionality.

The reason there hasnt been any new hangar buildings sold by other planet partners is most likely to not give participants a false impression and/or to wait with such a possible sale and only perform it when these buildings actually get a space related purpose restored to them.

Ok, I'm glad they were given privateers in return, they didn't leave owners in a lurch. Thanks.

You have quite the skull fetish and a hoarding problem.

Back