Crit Sights

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
G'day.

There was a thread about these not long ago, but that thread derailed a bit and I'm not sure if there ever was any conclusions made, so figured I'll start a new one rather than stirring up old drama.

Laser sights with crit damage bonus, how much does these go for? Interested in both the mk1 and Mk2.

Thanks for any input.

G'day.

There was a thread about these not long ago, but that thread derailed a bit and I'm not sure if there ever was any conclusions made, so figured I'll start a new one rather than stirring up old drama.

Laser sights with crit damage bonus, how much does these go for? Interested in both the mk1 and Mk2.

Thanks for any input.

Quite I bit I'd think since they are MM items so there's probably not many ingame and those who do have them are likely to want to keep them. I would :)

Quite I bit I'd think since they are MM items so there's probably not many ingame and those who do have them are likely to want to keep them. I would :)

From my understanding, browsing old sales threads, the Mk2 sight costs about 20k.

The Mk1 sight though, has not a very big impact on eco if any at all which is why "half effect, half price" logic doesn't work on it.

If I am not mistaken I have seen sales threads where it has been sold for quite a bit below 10k, but not finding them at the moment.

To rehash old information: Stryker has commented in several threads, and other ubers have about the net benefit of the MK II series of attachments. He also posted a link to a website that shows the net benefit of using the sight and scope. Additionally, you can use the same formulas to estimate the net benefit of the MK I series to decide if it will improve the overall eco on your weapon of choice.

Hmm said information would be most helpful, please find link!

Regarding the usefulness of the MK 1 sight, I've checked the numbers which adds up to an increase in eco slightly below 1%. I'm therefore thinking about switching the order I'm planning on buying attachments in and start with a Mk1 sight, then scope mk1, 204, sight Mk2.

All I'm curious to know is the rough cost of this increase.

Mk1 sight actually reduces eco in most of cases fyi, get scope first

Back