I just had to laugh.....

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was hunting kerbies around Boreas today and as always I kind of keep an eye on the globals just to see if there are globals on the kerbies just to get an idea if they are looting. Anyway I noticed someone got a 124 ped Stalker and I though that lucky dog:). About 5 minutes later I got a 133 ped young. I think the stalker is a L47 (1520 hit points) if I remember correctly and ofc the young is L2 (110 HPs). What I laughed about is I see the noobs around Boreas passing up young and matures and even old and providers to kill the Guardians and above and even shooting them in front of me when they already have a mob on them to makes sure they get all the big ones, I guess they think the lower maturities don't give off enough loot:)

They prolly are just greedy for the kill points for the mission. But yeah, that is a funny story.

I don't know about the kerbs not having done the mission, but I found that doing the 60k killpoint Halix mission on Ark, I got more points per ped of ammo off the low mats than I did off the higher mats. If that's the case with the Kerbs as well, its even funnier if they are concentrating on the high mats for the killpoints. :)

I was hunting kerbies around Boreas today and as always I kind of keep an eye on the globals just to see if there are globals on the kerbies just to get an idea if they are looting. Anyway I noticed someone got a 124 ped Stalker and I though that lucky dog:). About 5 minutes later I got a 133 ped young. I think the stalker is a L47 (1520 hit points) if I remember correctly and ofc the young is L2 (110 HPs). What I laughed about is I see the noobs around Boreas passing up young and matures and even old and providers to kill the Guardians and above and even shooting them in front of me when they already have a mob on them to makes sure they get all the big ones, I guess they think the lower maturities don't give off enough loot:)

Too bad you didnt shoot a stalker yourself. You would have gotten an ath. Ahh well.. keep hitting the young I guess.

Too bad you didnt shoot a stalker yourself. You would have gotten an ath. Ahh well.. keep hitting the young I guess.

More like 1837ped :D

It's insanely hard to kill for a kerby.

yeah...

stalker is osse juvenile....you're probably not gonna kill it in something like grem+5B and a fap below ur125 and short range without dying at least once anyway

Ok so I just want to get this straight...the OP started a thread to prove a sample size of ONE makes him smart and others dumb? Still not sure...

I mean, the guy plays a lot, he HAS to know that people A) like to shoot what THEY want, and B) things sometimes loot globals...no matter what size and C) is delusional enough to associate pure luck to some long term sample size/loot distribution that he thinks makes his approach better than anothers.

Not sure what to think...

Again.

Last edited:
Ok so I just want to get this straight...the OP started a thread to prove a sample size of ONE makes him smart and others dumb? Still not sure...

I mean, the guy plays a lot, he HAS to know that people A) like to shoot what THEY want, and B) things sometimes loot globals...no matter what size and C) is delusional enough to associate pure luck to some long term sample size/loot distribution that he thinks makes his approach better than anothers.

Again.

Nah OP is not dumb he just finds funny that ppl are blinded by big lvl/hp mob=auto ATH and just walk away from it in this situation it's young kerb with 110 hp and don't kill it cuz it's shite puny and small loot but sometimes these little buggers pay :).

Again.

Nah OP is not dumb he just finds funny that ppl are blinded by big lvl/hp mob=auto ATH and just walk away from it in this situation it's young kerb with 110 hp and don't kill it cuz it's shite puny and small loot but sometimes these little buggers pay :).

Like Delta says, I am not saying others are dump, I just said it is funny that's all. One of the posts said others that skip the lower mat mobs want more points for the mission and I am sure that is also true. As to the luck thing, I also think I was lucky but in my experience luck is biggest factor in this game:). I can't remember the player's name but looked up his stats and he had one mining ATH (around 90K) and as near as I could tell he quit soon after(also it appeared that he had just started). And I certainly don't think my approach is better than anyone else and the way I can tell this is the amount of depos I make every year:eyecrazy:.

More like 1837ped :D

Did you figure that with a formula or just and educated guess? Just wondering. I heard there is a formula to figure it out and I would like to see the math if that is what you used.

Again.
No I think he just saying what he notices and I have noticed it also when I go there but I have only noticed them leaving youngs. You can be running around and see a bunch of red dots on the radar and when you get there it is a herd of Young's with green dots just outside radar running off in the distance. It is humorous and I always switch to my z12 and blast away at them but I sure as hell don't get no 133ped that kinda chaps my ass considering how many Young's I have killed all over eudoria but hey more power to you.

Did you figure that with a formula or just and educated guess? Just wondering. I heard there is a formula to figure it out and I would like to see the math if that is what you used.

1520(helath of stalker)/ 110 (health of young) * 133 (loot you got) = 1837.82 ped

Rgds

Ace

1520(helath of stalker)/ 110 (health of young) * 133 (loot you got) = 1837.82 ped

Rgds

Ace

Thank you very much. I don't quite understand how that works:scratch2:. If I would have killed a mulmum looter elite then:
14300/110 * 133 = 17290, correct.

Could you kind of explain how that works if you don't mind. I just want to know the theory.

TIA

No I think he just saying what he notices and I have noticed it also when I go there but I have only noticed them leaving youngs. You can be running around and see a bunch of red dots on the radar and when you get there it is a herd of Young's with green dots just outside radar running off in the distance. It is humorous and I always switch to my z12 and blast away at them but I sure as hell don't get no 133ped that kinda chaps my ass considering how many Young's I have killed all over eudoria but hey more power to you.

Hehe, I have kill over a bzillion of them also and I have had 1 80 ped and that 133 and rest 10-12 and a few 20s and 30s.

You know what I have noticed is, it seems that I get something in the loot window almost all the time even if it is just a frag and sometimes get some pretty good green. Also I can kill 4 or 5 of them with the same amount of ammo as a Dom or Guard and get quite a few of the bigger mobs with N/L which hurts much more than the little guys:). I have been tempted to kill just youngs and matures just to see how it would come out. I did do a run a while back on guards and above and lost my butt, so I wouldn't being do that again:)

Thank you very much. I don't quite understand how that works:scratch2:. If I would have killed a mulmum looter elite then:
14300/110 * 133 = 17290, correct.

Could you kind of explain how that works if you don't mind. I just want to know the theory.

TIA

He's saying that the amount of loot is proportional to the HP of the mob killed. So killing a 1520hp stalker, 13.82x more HP than a young, would have given 13.82x more loot.

*I don't really care about loot theories and have no wish to debate them, I am simply explaining the math that was used and the theory behind it in simple terms*

Nothing makes me more mad that people saying "oh you should killed a bigger mob" when someone hofs on some small mob. Or when they say "oh, you wasted a multiplier on a small mob"

Ridiculous.

I had 9k multipliers crafting and hunting.

180 ped nissit texture and a 4200 ped jori.

If I was crafting Dynera or shooting Daspletor at that moment, would it give me a 9k multiplier on THOSE? Hell no.

You don't "waste" multipliers ever.

The game gives you the PED it wants to...whether it was thru a 9k multiplier on jori, or a 200 timex multiplier on dasp.

If I was even remotely suspicious that I "wasted" those two multipliers above, I would have left this game years ago if that was how it worked.

So don't let anyone tell you it would have been some huge amount on a bigger one...it wouldn't have.

I have to agree with Taco on this one also...

You can shoot shoot shoot and cycling massive amounts of ped and be at a huge loss. Then roll hard on bigger mobs with a nice multiplier and lose a ton more then previously. Huge multiplier by now so you continue on rolling the biggest stuff possible still no big hof.

Then you wake up like me 110k peds down and still no hof or sign of your multiplier.

Game gives you ped where it wants to and not for any other reasons.

I kinda agree and disagree with the multiplier thing but just not sure. In 2009, before the big VU change over I kill a 2500 ped Daikiba mature, after that in 2013 I got a 5K atrox old. Both of those are relatively small mobs so I just don't know, but what I do know is a 330K Mulmum looter elite by a player who, as it was said, had only been playing 6 months and it would be hard to believe that if that was Vigg then

29360/14300 * 330000 = 677538 ped.

That is just too hard to believe, but that's is just me:).

Again.

That's not at all what the OP was about. NOT AT ALL.

That's not at all what the OP was about. NOT AT ALL.

I get that now...we already hashed it out over the last week. Welcome to the party, late as usual, Grape Ape.

I get that now...we already hashed it out over the last week. Welcome to the party, late as usual, Grape Ape.

You might want to pony up for a new calendar, weeks have had seven days in them for centuries.

And 5 days ago was during the "last week", so I was right, and you're still an idiot.

Quit following me and always posting negative shit.

Meet me in game and we can go spend some money you don't have in PvP.

Taco vs. Fucktard.

Back