Buying: Imp hedoc

stuart

Dominant
I might be buying one of these during the next few days depending on market.

No need to contact me or comment in thread if you looking for 25k+

Keep it clean.

Thanks.

bump bump bump

bump for some people that can't live with their fap loosing valued.

(he doesnt get to decided how much my fap is worth. if he doesnt to pay above 25k, he should buy some L crap faps - infamous4h)

eh such rude comments smh

Last edited:
clearly you cant afford this item.
may i suggest some faps for you?
there is the 'herb box, vivo s10, s.i.heart'
i believe you'll find those to be in your price range.
gl

free bumps are more than welcome, bump

bump for some people that can't live with their fap loosing valued.

(he doesnt get to decided how much my fap is worth. if he doesnt to pay above 25k, he should buy some L crap faps - infamous4h)

You offered the guy 10k for his - clearly he gets offended and sees it as a trolljoke.

10k gets you mod 2350, 20k mod2600, but the imphedoc has 68.72 hp/sec - 20 more than mod2600, and sick speed + high heals.

IMO you cannot compare imp and mod hedoc to others and beats EK series in anything but eco. Imp hedoc has not been affected by new fap releases, and that's why sellers are reluctant to sell for atleast 25k

Just my 2 pec

You offered the guy 10k for his - clearly he gets offended and sees it as a trolljoke.

10k gets you mod 2350, 20k mod2600, but the imphedoc has 68.72 hp/sec - 20 more than mod2600, and sick speed + high heals.

IMO you cannot compare imp and mod hedoc to others and beats EK series in anything but eco. Imp hedoc has not been affected by new fap releases, and that's why sellers are reluctant to sell for atleast 25k

Just my 2 pec

I offered him 10k for the fap after he -rep me. I didn't even knew who that dude was before than.

raging....

Last edited:
I dont get it, why you all so interested in flaming this guy?

I see multilple imp hedocs for sale for around 30k +/- last Months with no sales. Why he need a flaming for buying for 25k?

25k is a very reasonable Price imo. GL on your buy.

Cheers

Back