Selling: Colonist "Riddle" & "PVP" Event Issue Clothes (M)

Liisi

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Christina Liisi Statik
A while back I bought some sets of these clothes for collection purposes, but since I can't wear them, I'm deciding to sell them. Each set of these are rather rare, with fewer than ten sets of each, whether for (F) or (M) characters.

Screenies:
sgg88cZ.png

Bidding starts at TT+15 for each set, and bidding ends at 00:00 EST Monday June 15th. No buyout.

Current highest bid "PVP": TT+400 :: DurakJung

Current highest bid "Riddle": TT+450 :: Inkster

Last edited:
I offer SB for the Riddle set.

Rattler, full TT per Item would be 1 Ped.

Last edited:
What event was that?

Offering TT+100 for "PVP" and TT+100 for "Riddle"

OMG, the guy with the virtual hoarding syndrome is here...

George, you may have missed it, but you already own one of the Riddle sets.:rolleyes:
Should be somewhere around number 1550 in storage.

I offer TT+101 for the Riddle set.

OMG, the guy with the virtual hoarding syndrome is here...

George, you may have missed it, but you already own one of the Riddle sets.:rolleyes:
Should be somewhere around number 1550 in storage.

I offer TT+101 for the Riddle set.

Instead of trying to find that in storage it's simpler to just buy a new set :D

new offer tt+150 each

I wish the pink was in (F). The red looks like the Star Trek crew members who always die. :laugh:

I wish the pink was in (F). The red looks like the Star Trek crew members who always die. :laugh:

I always thought the new colonist jump suit should have been red instead of yellow as a tip of the hat to that phenomenon since noobs die so much :tiphat: :laugh:

+175 per set.

Uhm.. Speaking of which, anyone know what these usually go for? :silly2:

+175 per set.

Uhm.. Speaking of which, anyone know what these usually go for? :silly2:

Bumping!

And from what I've seen (a few years ago ie. 2011 or so) they've gone from anywhere between 150 to 300 PEDs, at least from trades I've witnessed. I bought mine for 230 each.

Last edited:
+200 on the red one

sry editted...I thought only the red one was Male...I assumed the pink one was female....my bad, but skeptic will like that one :D

Last edited:
Editted above cuz I screwed up

Tt+265 on the red from me

+280 peds for each set.

dunno what happened in between or if any more were given out during that
but during my time as community adviser we did some events and gave out those clothes

didn't know they are still around, amazing, it was quite a while ago :)

i may have a set or two left for that matter
F we gave out fewer, so those are rarer, simply cause less female avatars participated in those events

Bumping for cool rare goods!

Daily bump!

300 +TT for each set :wtg:

Current bids updated to TT+300 for each set. A little under a week left before this auction ends, get your bids in now!

:wtg:

i can offer 350ped for each set

Back