Sweat Investment

Society
Freelancer (soon to change)
Brandon Gotabecoolman Bennett
I run an investment business in-game where players are able to invest their PED in my reselling. I resell sweat and can guarantee that you will make more PED investing in me than investing in an AUD. Currently have 4 investors but the more the better (although I do all the math on paper and it gets confusing). Reply if interested.

I run an investment business in-game where players are able to invest their PED in my reselling. (although I do all the math on paper and it gets confusing). Reply if interested.

thats what i read :) should have left out the part where u get confused :silly2:

thats what i read :) should have left out the part where u get confused :silly2:

I liked this one more over on Arkadia forums where he been posting for a while asking for money since he's a non-depositor.

Let them. I'm not scamming I know it's a real risk but I'm sure you have plenty of money losing 1PED wouldn't be a big deal anyways.

I know I should have, just being honest though I always manage to get it right but still working on a system to improve efficiency. I promise you won't lose any money if you were at all interested.

I liked this one more over on Arkadia forums where he been posting for a while asking for money since he's a non-depositor.

Was that meant to mock my posts or to say you enjoyed the simplicity of this one, I'm confused?

I guess we should look at what he is doing. If he is buying sweat successfully at 1.8 and reselling at 1.85 or 1.9 per k then it is the stupidity of sweaters for selling so cheaply. I have always said it's the greatest failure of sweaters who can't be organised enough to sell at a decent price for all the hours they put in sweating.
Anyway, has anyone been scammed by this guy? Have his investors lost money yet?

I guess we should look at what he is doing. If he is buying sweat successfully at 1.8 and reselling at 1.85 or 1.9 per k then it is the stupidity of sweaters for selling so cheaply. I have always said it's the greatest failure of sweaters who can't be organised enough to sell at a decent price for all the hours they put in sweating.
Anyway, has anyone been scammed by this guy? Have his investors lost money yet?

This thing used to work 9 years ago, there is a player (that still plays) that bought at 10 Ped/k and resold at 12 Ped/k.

Does it still work with such micro profits? I've no idea. I can't imagine its much fun TBH.

I'd like to say "good luck" to him but there is a reason the price is so low now and its not just supply and demand.

To the other 2 guys: I am not trying to cheat sweaters as they are aware of the supposed true price of sweat. They choose to sell for my typical price per planet I sell to whoever I can find, and both me and my investors make money. BTW you don't lose money on your investments.

Back