Annoying Noobs In PvP

Tuhin

Mature
Society
Boss (Rig Klozas)
Tuhin Subhro Sarder
Okay so I am an...Uber Noob. Before somedays I was travelling to the oil rig near Camp Ircus or Icrus or whatever... and a bunch of noobs started shooting at me with Lazer Pistols and before I could take my Opalo out and cap em all they did some considerable damage to my Car...anybody had similar experience?

Okay so I am an...Uber Noob. Before somedays I was travelling to the oil rig near Camp Ircus or Icrus or whatever... and a bunch of noobs started shooting at me with Lazer Pistols and before I could take my Opalo out and cap em all they did some considerable damage to my Car...anybody had similar experience?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank God you had your Opalo!
teach them Rubio lovers a lesson!

Thank God you had your Opalo!
teach them Rubio lovers a lesson!

Lol Yeah I did

Can you qualify this statement?

Yep of course I can, I still wear my OJs but my stats are preety high with good accuracy and some decent weapons so I can cap anyone who disturbs me. :wtg::wtg:

sounds like full out gang warfare :wise:

note to self, avoid the area.

Get one of those fancy rocket launchers - that should take care of them :laugh:

Hulk, is that you???

Get one of those fancy rocket launchers - that should take care of them :laugh:

Lol, I don't have enough money for a Rocket Launcher. I am trying to get rid of My OJs and get a pair of Jeans, Converse kind shoes and a Shirt

Lol, I don't have enough money for a Rocket Launcher. I am trying to get rid of My OJs and get a pair of Jeans, Converse kind shoes and a Shirt

If you got the car from Gateway/Thule, you should have gotten a small (L) rocker launcher from there aswell ,) If you didn't, you can go there, by taking the televator from middle pier in Port Atlantis marina (just remember to bring along a small working gun like TT handgun).

If you got the car from Gateway/Thule, you should have gotten a small (L) rocker launcher from there aswell ,) If you didn't, you can go there, by taking the televator from middle pier in Port Atlantis marina (just remember to bring along a small working gun like TT handgun).

wow...is the Rocket Launcher Limited? 2 where.is exactly the spot? please help. Thanks :)

Skill pyro chips, if you kill them with fire youll burn there ava's bones and there death will be permanent then.

No more annoying noobs

sTyT5ln.jpg

Skill pyro chips, if you kill them with fire youll burn there ava's bones and there death will be permanent then.

No more annoying noobs

sTyT5ln.jpg

Okay I'll burn and rip the Noob hearts outta them lol

Back