Missing: Max Hardwrath Mayhem

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Been waiting and waiting but guess now is the time to ask in public.

Max Hardwrath Mayhem, a soc mate, has not been logged in for more than 100 days, not ingame and not in this forum.

He was last seen 02-23-2015 , and im asking if anyone know him IRL, and may have information regarding his well-beeing.

Max has always been very active, both on forum and ingame.

PM me if you have any information, thanks.

ermik

I hope everything is ok with him.
I often thought about making a post like this since he stopped showing up.

Kitty has his Skype address but no answer there either

I didn't even notice, yes he was very active. I hope nothing happened IRL and he is alright.

Giving this thread a bump.

Someone asked me about him. I replied he has taken long breaks in past, I genuinely thought that was his pattern. Was I mistaken?

Someone asked me about him. I replied he has taken long breaks in past, I genuinely thought that was his pattern. Was I mistaken?

Yes he has taken breaks before, but this is a sudden stop, no PM no nothing, no reply on skype, no login even on forum.

Yes he has taken breaks before, but this is a sudden stop, no PM no nothing, no reply on skype, no login even on forum.

Ah ok, hope everything turns out for the better.

bumping this

I did try to contact him on skype, he was online at the time, no response. I also see that he changed his name on skype. That seems odd to me. I did text him. I'll let you know if he responds.

Does Sitka still play? I knew they were buddies.

Longtooth season approaches. If he isn't back for that.. I fear the worst.

No response from his Facebook account. Timeline last update in April.

Last time we talked he was down at the rig, late feb early march i'd say

From ancient times I had his name and cell... but probably not gonna give em out unless you can pm a really good reason. Pretty sure cell is has changed but not verified and not gonna verify. One clue :=avatar name and rl name have some connection...

No Internet in a prison library ? :scratch2:

Last edited:
​I have his cell # mastermesh. I texted him yesterday, no reply. Maybe I'll call :D

Bought some items from HW and missing him too.. any news?
Hope evertything is ok.

DRM

While we're on the topic of missing Apocalyptic members... morey hasn't been seen for more than a month either. Does anyone have info, perchance?

While we're on the topic of missing Apocalyptic members... morey hasn't been seen for more than a month either. Does anyone have info, perchance?

While we're on the topic where is Magam the "King of the oil rig"? havent been online for a year or so. used to be online everyday for years.

Last edited:
Back